Ohana availability Christmas Week??

dbb727

Mouseketeer
Hi I’m booking a trip 12/22-12/26 so already within the ADR window and haven’t been too disappointed with reservation availability except I am seeing absolutely nothing showing for Ohana. I am interested in a breakfast option, but even when I search dinner for the week before and after there isn’t even one time slot available. I know it’s popular and this might be accurate but it’s making me think that maybe availability hasn’t even opened at that restaurant??

Does anyone have an ADR booked at Ohana anytime during Christmas week or after??

I should mention that I tried to book California Grill promptly at my 60day + 6 days (length of stay) and there wasn't a single reservation available. I felt lucky to get 'Ohana when I booked. Pretty sure 12/27 was the only dinner available.

Hi I’m booking a trip 12/22-12/26 so already within the ADR window and haven’t been too disappointed with reservation availability except I am seeing absolutely nothing showing for Ohana. I am interested in a breakfast option, but even when I search dinner for the week before and after there isn’t even one time slot available. I know it’s popular and this might be accurate but it’s making me think that maybe availability hasn’t even opened at that restaurant??

Does anyone have an ADR booked at Ohana anytime during Christmas week or after??
We have Ohana for the 23rd at 6PM. That is supposed to be a park day for us, so I’m not sure if we will keep it. I really want to go to Ohana, but I’d rather see MK fireworks inside the park and I’m not sure if we’d be able to get back for them due to crowds. I imagine as the date gets closer you will see others cancel various reservations they may not want too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter