Ohana and kids (picky eaters)

kathymike

Mouseketeer
Hi, I think my children would prefer to eat regular food at Ohana's and not off of the menu. Is this possible? What sort of food could they get? Thanks for your help

Yes it is possible to get something else. When I asked I don't think they brought a children's menu but with 3 kids (4, 3, 1) I I may have just been too busy to read or remember it. I asked for Mac & Cheese for my picky DD and she wouldn't eat that either because it wasn't from a box. :crazy: She doesn't eat salad, wouldn't try the wonton things, didn't like the rice I think because it tasted different being made with FL water or maybe she just didn't like the things in it, she wouldn't try the shrimp, beef, turkey, or pork. She did like the beans though. I didn't have to pay for her not quite 3 year old brother and he LOVED it all and even ate her Mac & Cheese. I actually can't wait to go again. And despite the fact that she didn't eat I think she had a good time. I think she's a bit more adventurous now but I will still get her a childs meal next time-maybe they will have plain pasta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter