'Ohana Allergy-Friendly Dinner Menu

Laurieannc

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried this? If so, can you please let me know how the steak, shrimp and chicken are prepared? Also, do they come with sauces? TIA!

Has anyone tried this? If so, can you please let me know how the steak, shrimp and chicken are prepared? Also, do they come with sauces? TIA!
There are a lot of photos now available. The steak is served swimming in teriyaki sauce, the chicken is roasted and the shrimp is in a floppy casserole. From what I’ve seen so far, the steak is pretty good but over cooked. However you can request it prepared to order (but they automatically bring it medium well). The chicken is boring. Most reviews indicate that the shrimp casserole is awful (except Disney food blog).

There are a lot of photos now available. The steak is served swimming in teriyaki sauce, the chicken is roasted and the shrimp is in a floppy casserole. From what I’ve seen so far, the steak is pretty good but over cooked. However you can request it prepared to order (but they automatically bring it medium well). The chicken is boring. Most reviews indicate that the shrimp casserole is awful (except Disney food blog).

Thanks. I saw a lot of the reviews for the regular menu, but not the allergy friendly one. I'm curious about it bc the actual printed allergy-friendly menu shows chicken, steak and shrimp which are prepared differently than the regular menu items.

Thanks. I saw a lot of the reviews for the regular menu, but not the allergy friendly one. I'm curious about it bc the actual printed allergy-friendly menu shows chicken, steak and shrimp which are prepared differently than the regular menu items.
Oh my bad. I was commenting on the regular menu.

Interested in the answers. We have a reservation in September with one in the party with peanut and shellfish allergies. We went 2 years ago with the same group and the chef/staff was great. Just curious how the new allergy menu is going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter