O'Hallows Eve.....Need some help.....

JKW

Hey...conscience....Am I dead?
It's been a long time since my last post......I've missed you all....I need to have some advice. We are planning a Halloween trip this year (kind of my birthday present and celebration for selling one of our businesses). We are planning to go 10/22 to 11/2 hence we will be there on Halloween. The kids are hyped. My birthday present is the Halloween party on 10/26. I'm just not really sure what to do on O'Hallows Eve. Which park will be the least busy? I was kind of thinking of taking the night to go to DisneyQuest. We will be at Universal for the first 4 days ( hubby and I checked it out in Feb~~~~ ) and will be at Disney the last 8 days. My family includes a hubby of 14 years and 3 children ages 10,9, and 4. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are planning on getting APs since my eldest son and daughter will be competing in the National Gymnastics Competition in June of 2005 at Disney Sports.

Thanks in advance......................
The Wells Clan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter