Oh yikes.

shellybellypolo

<font color=peach>Mrs. Nick Jonas. BE JEALOUS<br><
When was the last time I talked to you guys on here? @_@
Well, for those who know me, HEYA! :) I haven't been online in so long, due to an overwhelming amount of stress and other activities. So let me start off by telling you guys a little about what's been going on in my life.

I don't know if I ever told you guys this (probably have) but last year, around Mayish, my parents got a divorce. And ever since then, my dad and I have been constantly fighting. My mom and I get along great, it's just my dad always has a bone to pick with me. Whether it's my boyfriend, my visiting hours for him, my friends... he yells at me for it. In fact, whenever I'm at his house, he always takes my phone (that my mom pays for) so I won't text my friends or have any outer communication.
Now, I used to post all my frustration on facebook to let my friends know how I felt. But then my uncle got a facebook, and he shows my dad on the off occasion what I say. So now, DIS, I have turned to you. I've tried talking with him, reasoning with him, fighting him (verbally), and just being nice. None of these seem to work. And he wants to see me a lot more now, like whole weeks at a time. He lives about a half hour away from my house. And honestly, I don't want to live with him. A month after the divorce, he introduced Eric and I to his girlfriend, Teresa. Teresa has two kids: Carla (11, turning 12; F) and Bryar (just turned 13; M). Bryar and I used to get along pretty well, but something happened where we both realized that we're going to most likely be related and he got an attitude towards me. So now Carla and I are close. Even so, they both can give me attitude at times because I don't want to be at their house. Not because of them, but because of my dad. And I've been so caught up in that kinda stuff, I haven't gotten around to DIS.

So that's just a little bit on why I haven't been on. Sorry for the venting there. And if you're new to the boards, or just haven't seen me online, heya. I'm Michelle, but you can call me Shelly if you'd like. It's shorter. :cutie:

If you have any questions, advice, etc., leave a post. K? Thanks DIS!

-Shelly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter