Oh Yeah We’re Going Again, But I’m Not Telling You Yet When! 1/27/15 Prayers Please

Oh Judy - I did not know about Lisa... Please know that she is in our thoughts and prayers - as always!!! If you think of it, please keep us updated. :grouphug: Much love to you and yours, and may your New Year be blessed.

D~
Many Thanks D. May your New Year also be blessed!! We truly appreciate the added prayers and return them for your family. I am very far behind, it has been too many years with continued stress. I know you understand.

Judy - I am sorry to hear that Princess Lisa is ailing, I hope she feels better soon, extra prayers being said to add to the ones I say daily for your family.

Many Thanks Deb. We appreciate the extra prayers and I pray for you also.

Lisa is improving, although she is still weak and her hemoglobin is still low. She has multiple appts this week and we see a new MD on Tuesday. The hematologist and I have a big conference scheduled for Friday (she blocked out an HOUR for me, it was her idea, she wants to go over everything with me and try to come up with w plan for Lisa. Now if her Mom is well and she doesn't have to go to her we will be able to meet). I truly appreciate your prayers.

I promise in the new year to be a better disfriend. :love: Once the holiday's hit things just become very busy and I had no time to get on here. Now I'm sick and have been off and on for the last 2 weeks!! Going to finally go see the doctor tomorrow to make sure it's not something more serious than just a cold.

Hope Lisa and everyone else is doing better. Know your family is always in my thoughts. :hug:

I know we still have some strong prayer warriors here, so I am asking for more prayers. Lisa has had a tough 6 + weeks. She now has pneumonia, which exacerbates her cardiac needs. I truly appreciate your lifting her up.

Sandra and Rachel...Thank you for your sweet messages, they mean a lot to me. We have had a difficult time and it takes a lot of my energy to keep the house running, figuring out finances, logistics, etc. I am grateful you understand.

As I said on Facebook, our family is praying for Lisa
The poor thing has really been put through the ringer lately. Fervently praying!!!

Still praying for Lisa glad I can keep up on facebook cause I don't do a good job about checking in here anymore just to much stuff going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter