Oh Yeah We’re Going Again, But I’m Not Telling You Yet When! 1/27/15 Prayers Please

Praying for a speedy recovery.

Hope everyone is doing well.

How are YOU??? I have been a very bad Diser and friend, no time to breathe most days. We still need that second vehicle, it is very hard to get much else done. Not too many complaints though, thankful to have the van we do have!!

There have been some ups and downs. David is completely recovered from his surgery, he was released from the MD on Monday. Christian is doing well. Rachel still has some residual effects from her concussion and Lisa has a plethora of issues, including a paralyzed vocal cord (she has had over 30 intubations, so that isn't a surprise). We added vocal therapy about 5 weeks ago (I think, time is running together), so that added extra medical appts to an already busy schedule.

In spite of everything we have still been having fun and enjoying life. The guys have had some successes with their own ventures and the ladies have had a LOT of successes both musically and otherwise. It has kept us hopping since we returned home from Florida!

I thought I would share ones of the cool things that happened on our trip...but then realized there aren't many folks still reading here. :goodvibes Please chime in with an update if you are. :goodvibes

I am still here, I miss your disboards posts. I wish I could have come to Charlotte for the Make A Wish walk but I had been out of town so I had to work.

Hi Judy!!! I am still here... I don't get to this section as often as I used to... It seems, when I am writing a TR - I spend more time in that section and when I am writing a PTR, I spend more time here. But I still try to stop in when I can, and see how you all are doing. I miss seeing you around, but I know life gets busy. :hug:

I just stopped by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

disney-thanksgiving.jpg

D~

Judy, I still check it out when I can. I have been working like crazy for the past few weeks, my 25 hour a week job has turned in to over 40 most week. Plus I worked 10 days straight before thanksgiving. I tend to spend all my down time trying to spend some time with my husband, and we have started working out together.

Marilyn

How are YOU??? I have been a very bad Diser and friend, no time to breathe most days. We still need that second vehicle, it is very hard to get much else done. Not too many complaints though, thankful to have the van we do have!!

There have been some ups and downs. David is completely recovered from his surgery, he was released from the MD on Monday. Christian is doing well. Rachel still has some residual effects from her concussion and Lisa has a plethora of issues, including a paralyzed vocal cord (she has had over 30 intubations, so that isn't a surprise). We added vocal therapy about 5 weeks ago (I think, time is running together), so that added extra medical appts to an already busy schedule.

In spite of everything we have still been having fun and enjoying life. The guys have had some successes with their own ventures and the ladies have had a LOT of successes both musically and otherwise. It has kept us hopping since we returned home from Florida!

I thought I would share ones of the cool things that happened on our trip...but then realized there aren't many folks still reading here. :goodvibes Please chime in with an update if you are. :goodvibes

You have not been a bad DISer/friend, you have just been busy. I am still praying for you guys! Glad David and Christian are doing well. I hope and pray that Rachel and Lisa are doing better.

I have been good just busy. James had gallbladder surgery on the 9th and we had to ER visits within 10 days the last one being on Thanksgiving early morning all from the pain with his gallbladder. He is doing great now just ready to be back at work, which will probably happen Thursday.

We already did Christmas with my side of the family on Thanksgiving (gift exchanging). We are looking forward to celebrating our Lords birth with James side and baking cookies with family friends.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season and a Merry Christmas.

I know I've been a very bad DISer. Wow, while the last visited shows Nov 4, I know it was longer than that. I think that was a click while heading for another bookmark. Very very bad indeed.

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Stopping by to wish you a...

Merry Christmas!

Disney-Christmas-disney-32956752-1024-768.jpg

D~

As always I am MIA these days, but this time for a slightly different reason. Princess Lisa has been quite sick since December 11 and gravely ill since December 19.

Many of you already know this, but she required blood transfusions on December 23 and again on the 26th. She needed 2 units of blood both days. She is still not well and will probably need a transfusion tomorrow (Monday) also...I ask you to please lift her up in prayer.

It is a good time for me to remind everyone that if you are physically able to give blood, PLEASE DO!!!

My little Princess, always smiling...

file_zpsd272eaab.jpg

Judy, I am so sorry to hear that Lisa is still struggling to overcome this bout with sickness. I am continuing to lift her up in prayer.:hug:

Judy, I am so sorry to hear that Lisa is still struggling to overcome this bout with sickness. I am continuing to lift her up in prayer.:hug:

You are very kind Tammie. I posted an update today on FB when you have time to read it. Your prayers are coveted.

Prayers for Lisa and you.

Many Thanks Rachel!! I hope you had a truly blessed Christmas!!

Wishing everyone a truly HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Each day is a clean slate, the possibilities are endless!! May we all have some Disney Magic in our future!!!

Oh Judy - I did not know about Lisa... Please know that she is in our thoughts and prayers - as always!!! If you think of it, please keep us updated. :grouphug: Much love to you and yours, and may your New Year be blessed.

D~

Judy - I am sorry to hear that Princess Lisa is ailing, I hope she feels better soon, extra prayers being said to add to the ones I say daily for your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter