Oh Yeah We’re Going Again, But I’m Not Telling You Yet When! 1/27/15 Prayers Please

Judy, my friend, you're nickname should be Wonder Woman! I know that most would say "I don't know how you do it." but I can see how. You love your children more than anything in the world and you'll do anything and everything that's necessary to see them healthy and happy.

I watched Lisa's Finding My Life video and she sounded great! The talent that she is showing at just 11 years old is unbelievable.

Praying that David's surgery can be scheduled quickly so that he can begin to health and recover.

Your trip will be here before you know it!

Oh and by the way, I get confused with people's "real" names too on Facebook. I'll know them by face or by Disname but the real name throws me off. :rolleyes1

CRAZY woman is more like it Lisa, I am running fifty different ways it seems. My intuitive David told me I had a full plate...I think he is right, too many other things going on besides just a trip and he has surgery most likely the week we return. Just like you, my children are my life!! :love:

Thanks for always reading, replying and mostly for CARING!!!!

Judy! So glad to see you posting. How exciting to be getting close. I am off to send you a Facebook request.

Debbie

Debbie, it is more fun=for me when I can post, I wish I had more time.The older I get the slower I get! Glad to "see" you on FB as well!

Prayers for your friend RooRachel.

Wow! I knew you were busy but just forget how busy you get!!!

I do have some good news!! JAMES IS FINALLY POTTY TRAINED!!!!! Only took lot's of starting and stopping this summer and well I guess I was just ready for him to be done. He's also starting preschool on Wednesday!!! Where has the time gone? He's going to the same co op preschool Jeremy and Sarah went to so he's very excited about it being his school now. :cool1:

I do need to ask for some prayers for a good friend of mine. Her son went to preschool with Jeremy and her mom did a lot of the co op hours for her since she worked full time. Her mom is a very sweet, caring, loving person! A year ago she was diagnosed with ALS. She took a turn for the worse about a week ago and unfortunately yesterday she was taken away from her loving, caring family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I will say they do have some great memories with her because just this last May they went to WDW and spent 10 wonderful days there (I saw a lot of their pictures and there was pure joy there for all of them)!! Her son and grand daughter flew in from the East Coast and the rest of the crew (her daughter, son in law, grand daughter and grand son) all flew with her from the West Coast. Our hearts break that this wonderful person was taken away way to soon but she has been reunited with her loving husband and brother who both went before her.

Your really BAD friend is here to say finally I am so sorry about your friend's loss!! :hug: I know she is no longer in pain, but it sure huts those left behind.

Yea for James being potty trained and JUST in time for today's birthday!!! Tell him I said I hope he has a great time eating his cake and ruling the roost!! I hope he is enjoying school and that all is well!!

One more belated Birthday wish for Princess Sarah! I hope you all have a fun day celebrating!!

Our trip is rapidly approaching and I have some pretty big news many of you know from Facebook. IF you have sent me a friend request and I have not responded it is because I can’t figure out who you are.

Besides a trip, we are also planning surgery for David as soon as we return.

We are also continuing to raise money for Make A Wish and the Walk for Wishes that happens in FIFTY NINE DAYS!! David wants to raise enough money before his surgery, because he knows he will not feel like it afterwards and he will have a short window of recovery before his college classes start back. ANY amount is welcome, you can give $5 online. David has pledged to give one of his very first custom writing pens he made to anyone who donates $100 to his page for the Walk for Wishes benefiting MAW.

Hi Judy! Your trip is right around the corner! Looks like you have been busy as usual I hope you have a great time- I'll PM you about FB - I don't know who you are? :lmao:

Hi Judy! Your trip is right around the corner! Looks like you have been busy as usual I hope you have a great time- I'll PM you about FB - I don't know who you are? :lmao:

I found you Tammie!! :woohoo::woohoo: Lol, sometimes I don't know who I am!! :confused3:rotfl:

Yes, our trip will be over before I know it too and I will be so sad! Fun to have this to look forward to!

Prayers offered and my thoughts are with the family.

Thank you! The services are on the 19th and I'll be there. One rule though.... NO BLACK! She wanted to be celebrated not mourned.

Your really BAD friend is here to say finally I am so sorry about your friend's loss!! :hug: I know she is no longer in pain, but it sure huts those left behind.

Yea for James being potty trained and JUST in time for today's birthday!!! Tell him I said I hope he has a great time eating his cake and ruling the roost!! I hope he is enjoying school and that all is well!!

One more belated Birthday wish for Princess Sarah! I hope you all have a fun day celebrating!!

Not bad just busy and I didn't post it on FB as I felt it had already been shared by their family enough. I agree she's no longer in pain and has been reunited with her husband.

Yes it was just in time for his birthday and his first day of school is TOMORROW!!!! He is so excited and can't wait. We didn't do much today he just got a few presents from us when he woke up this morning. But we are going to a special dinner on Friday for both Sarah and James. They both picked Benihana's so we said ok since we only go there for special occasions so only a couple times a year. He did love the birthday wishes though when I showed them to him.

Sarah enjoyed her day. She loves being the center of attention so really enjoyed everyone wishing her a happy birthday. Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes for both of them!!

For your trip news as you know I couldn't be more excited for them!!!!

Oh, goodness, Judy, I've been out of the loop for so long I missed your updates. We'll be praying for David's surgery. My Dad and brother both had hernia surgery in the last year. Not that surgery is ever a walk in the park, but both of them recovered VERY quickly afterward and felt so much better. We hope it goes as well for David.

I'll look for you on Facebook.

Judy,

Thank you for accepting my friend request on facebook. I do so much better about checking in there than I do on here lately. I try to check on here too it's just facebook is so much easier to just pop in to for a few mins. I hope that ya'll had a great trip. I've been really busy trying to find a job since I graduated in May, unfortunately no luck so far.

Thoughts and prayers to all that need them.

Marilyn

:bday: Judy! :bday: I hope your day is as special as you.

I pray for all of you and I hope David's surgery goes well Friday.

Happy birthday Judy!!!!! Hope you have a blessed day.

Praying for your family esp David's upcoming surgery.

David’s surgery is this morning. Please pray for Peace and God’s Grace for us all. For God to guide the surgeons hands. For a complete repair with good pain relief. For Christian and Rachel as they handle the appts of the day together and get Lisa and themselves where they need to be. For Lisa and her tender heart as she worries about her big brother, knowing what surgery feels like. For Pete who has to work and for a speedy healing for David. Thank you!!

We just got home, we were at the hospital much longer than anticipated. David's surgery went well; although to quote the surgeon, his hernia was "HUGE"...of course it was! David is doing as well as we could hope for. Thank you for all of the wonderful messages of support and the prayers!!

I am glad that the surgery is over, now he can take it easy and heal fast. And tell all your gang I said hello.

Judy,
I hope your trip was wonderful. Glad Davids surgery went well. Hope he is feeling better. I am so excited that you joined facebook! It is hard to access the dis on my antiquated tablet but I lov keeping up with your family. I am headed over to facebook to friend you now. Praying everything is going well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter