• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh Yeah We’re Going Again, But I’m Not Telling You Yet When! 1/27/15 Prayers Please

file_zps5357a5d2.jpg

file_zps0f61e54e.jpg

Rachel and Lisa’s Bedroom

file_zpsa596b6de.jpg

file_zps84afb4ab.jpg

Rachel and Lisa’s Bath

file_zps8af284ed.jpg

file_zps92568a70.jpg

file_zps0b7863f4.jpg

file_zps161f6e79.jpg

Pool and Patio

file_zpsd4608cc6.jpg

Entertainment Center

file_zps52b94fec.jpg

Laundry Room

file_zps7e0f014f.jpg

file_zpsfe6fe87a.jpg

file_zpsa05d498d.jpg

file_zps4cca4f27.jpg

file_zps1fbee066.jpg

The garage had a full size pool table, Air Hockey and Ping Pong table, along with darts and a grill.

file_zpsea41aba5.jpg

My beautiful children.
file_zps34c09dc5.jpg

We had just finished relaxing when the phone rang, Tracy was ready for us to pick her up! We were so excited, we hadn’t seen her in almost a year and a half and we couldn’t wait to get a hug!

We spent the remainder of the night unpacking, making plans and just being silly. I have some GREAT goofy pics of us all, but I am NOT posting them!! (Tracy, do you remember the distorted faces, lol)?

Judy, you pretty much personify the phrase "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" I hope you are feeling better and healing okay.

The citrus place looks so much fun and those slushies look delicious! The house is gorgeous too!

Short responses, I am tired.

Enjoying the trip report!

Judy, that bruise thing is so weird. I hope your internist will have some answers for you!
ME too, I see her MOnday. Thanks for sticking with us!
Tracy, loving the pictures of Showcase of Citrus. Where is that exactly? We pass by a you-pick-it citrus place on our way to Disney and I wonder if it's the same one.

Judy, God IS good! You are right in that you were not alone in the hospital. He is with us all of the time. Did they tell you anything about why you had the bruise and are they going to do any type of follow-up tests?
The SOC is a lot closer than we thought, lol! Our GPS took us an hour out of the way. Tracy programed it in her phone when the destination wasn't correct. Seems this was an ongoing problem for them. We almost didn't go, but I am SO glad we did, they treated us like royalty!

No idea WHY I have the horrid "bruise" but I go back on Monday. God healed me, there is no other explanation...none.
Continued prayers for you and your family, Judy.

We went to Showcase of Citrus for the first time this past June. Wonderful family run business. The kids had a blast on the Monster truck bus. They even let my 11 year old drive it for about 5 minutes since it was his birthday. It is about a 20 minute drive from Disney so if you ever have time, it is a great place to visit.

http://www.showcaseofcitrus.com
How cool they let your 11 year old drive!! I bet that was fun. :goodvibes The slushies were great and Lisa was given a free cone (all of our "stuff" was free)! Where did ya'll stay? I would LOVE to see pics, hint hint!!

Praying that you are ok, Judy, and that this was just some sort of weird thing that will -- poof -- be gone.
Thank you so very much, that is what I want/need to have happen as well!!
Judy I hope you are feeling better!
So great to see you, how are things going??
Judy I'm happy to share pictures of the kids. I really need to get through all of our trip pictures and hopefully start a trip report so I can share even more.

Hope whatever was causing the bruising either was just a fluke and nothing too serious. Can't wait to see your pictures too.
We would LOVE to see pics when you have time to sort! Look, it took Tracy and I 6 months, lol. Praying for me as well!!

Judy, you pretty much personify the phrase "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" I hope you are feeling better and healing okay.

The citrus place looks so much fun and those slushies look delicious! The house is gorgeous too!

Good song!! :goodvibes My children have forced me to take it easy today...Al of the creditors, doctors, and PEOPLE must have heard I was home, my phone rang off the hook today!

The slushies WERE delicious and the oranges were FABULOUS! I think we might have to stop by there again when we go back to Florida, they were great snacks and the folks were so kind to us!!

I wish you were going to be in Florida when we are there!! One of these days!

We would LOVE to see pics when you have time to sort! Look, it took Tracy and I 6 months, lol. Praying for me as well!!

Wow! Beautiful house!!! Looks like you were all able to just spread out and have your own space when it was probably needed.

I'm hoping to take some time on Sunday to go through the pictures. Tomorrow we are going to a local theme park and I just want to enjoy all the beautiful weather we've been having (hot yes but hopefully it's not as hot there.)

Continue prayers for you and your family. Hope if it's something serious with your bruising they figure it out soon!

I haven’t felt quite right since Monday.

Believe what you want, but I walked (albeit limping) out of a hospital the doctor thought I would be sleeping in the ICU Thursday night. God IS good.*

Thanks goodness you are all right and hope that the bruising goes down and there is not underlying issues.

Now I return you to our regularly scheduled PTR!! I have a lot of Showcase of Citrus pics I want to post too, I loved that place!! Tracy, is it okay to post pics of you? I have TONS of you with the children!!

I'm ok with photos, as long as I'm not :crazy2:
I think the only one at Showcase of Citrus I have of you is the group one?

Tracy, loving the pictures of Showcase of Citrus. Where is that exactly? We pass by a you-pick-it citrus place on our way to Disney and I wonder if it's the same one.
It was a little turned around for us to find it but turned out not to be too far from Kissimmee. Location on the web site:

We spent the remainder of the night unpacking, making plans and just being silly. I have some GREAT goofy pics of us all, but I am NOT posting them!! (Tracy, do you remember the distorted faces, lol)?

Oh, dear, thank you for not posting those faces, lol!

Wow! Beautiful house!!! Looks like you were all able to just spread out and have your own space when it was probably needed.

I'm hoping to take some time on Sunday to go through the pictures. Tomorrow we are going to a local theme park and I just want to enjoy all the beautiful weather we've been having (hot yes but hopefully it's not as hot there.)

Continue prayers for you and your family. Hope if it's something serious with your bruising they figure it out soon!
It was a huge house, plenty of room for 7. :thumbsup2

Have a great time today!! We have a pool BD party for one of Lisa's friends. I should post a pic of her gorgeous nails she did for the day.

I pray I keep improving, I am feeling tired but can't sleep.
Thanks goodness you are all right and hope that the bruising goes down and there is not underlying issues.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm ok with photos, as long as I'm not :crazy2:
I think the only one at Showcase of Citrus I have of you is the group one?
I promise to only post good ones, I know you don't mind seeing yourself, wish I was the same!

It was a little turned around for us to find it but turned out not to be too far from Kissimmee. Location on the web site:

Oh, dear, thank you for not posting those faces, lol!
NEVER!!! But they are so bizarre. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Judy I think you need to wrap yourself in bubble wrap and not move , that would fun to see considering you are in motion 20 hrs a day but I bet the kids would love to wrap you up! I hope you feel better quickly.

Judy I think you need to wrap yourself in bubble wrap and not move , that would fun to see considering you are in motion 20 hrs a day but I bet the kids would love to wrap you up! I hope you feel better quickly.

Judy, I'm so happy to see you posting again!! :cheer2: I've missed you and your lovely family. I don't post much on Disboards because of some of the negativity, but your posts and trip reports have always been a light in the dark that I really look forward to reading.

Love the pictures of SOC. Rachel is so talented! Drinking and using a hoola hoop? Wow!

The house you stayed in looks wonderful! I love the open concept living areas and the game tables in the garage must have been fun! That one toilet you showed us is just crazy; it makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it! I'm really looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

I'm praying for you and your mysterious ailment. I hope it's nothing serious.

LOL because people used to tell my Mama to wrap me in cotton so I wouldn't get sick or hurt.:rotfl2: Thanks for the good wishes, I feel very thankful and blessed. :goodvibes
Judy, I'm so happy to see you posting again!! :cheer2: I've missed you and your lovely family. I don't post much on Disboards because of some of the negativity, but your posts and trip reports have always been a light in the dark that I really look forward to reading.

Love the pictures of SOC. Rachel is so talented! Drinking and using a hoola hoop? Wow!

The house you stayed in looks wonderful! I love the open concept living areas and the game tables in the garage must have been fun! That one toilet you showed us is just crazy; it makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it! I'm really looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

I'm praying for you and your mysterious ailment. I hope it's nothing serious.
Erika, it is good to have you back! I have missed my DIS friends so much! It is so hard with only one vehicle, I just couldn't keep up that pace any longer, something had to give and it was the DIS. I like my friends on the DIS and glad the negativity stays away.

Both of the girls have mad hula hooping skills, but Rachel is the champ. I have seen her hoop non-stop for over thirty minutes at a time.

We loved the game room, so much fun and the pool was actually bigger than the pics show, it was a lot of fun for all. The toilet area is actually SMALLER than it appears, if you look at the tile, you can see it is only about 2 feet across, because the tiles are not quite a foot...it was a bad design flaw, I blame it on a man...:lmao::lmao:

Thank you for the prayers, I have tried to stay fairly quiet this weekend.

We could REALLY use some prayers for Lisa, I am not sure yet if I will post about her yet or not, scary stuff yesterday...

DEFINITELY SAYING PRAYERS FOR LISA!

Wow! That's a heckofa nice looking house! Lots of space to eat, sleep and hang out. I would be willing to bet that those contorted face pictures would have us all in stitches.

Thanks for the link to the citrus showcase. As I suspected, that's the place that we drive by on our way to Disney and then back home. We've never stopped there but I feel like we may need to change that.

That house is beautiful! The last we were down in Disney we also stayed at a house that was very similar.

The showcase of citrus seems really nice and I think we may try to stop there in September! :cool1:

We are all good here Faith's MRI came back clean so now we are just adding more exercise into her routine to see if that helps improve her symptoms. If we do not have success with that then she will have a cath in the fall to see if she has maybe developed lung disease. So in short we are hoping to see improvements with the increased exercise!

Judy - were your ears burning Sunday evening about 6pm??? I was taking care of a little girl at work who is waiting for information about a wish trip being approved to Disney and they hope to stay at GKTW , go to Disney parks, SeaWorld etc so I was being a bad nurse and letting my coworkers do my job for a few minutes (it was a slow time, very ODD) so that I could tell them about your posts with info and pics about Lisa's wish trip (no personal info). I told them about the activities at GKTW and how much you all love the place plus how a wish kid is taken care of at Disney (or supposed to be, I remember you had some issues).I was also able to give them info I have gleaned from your posts plus others about things at Disney that would help them the trip easier (health wise) so my thanks goes you to you and so many others that travel to Disney with medically fragile kids! They have never been to Disney are so excited, it sounds like they have been told they will be approved but its not official yet.

But talking about it made me realize I REALLY want to go back soon, so I feel pretty sure that a trip is about to form in my mind, I won't be until spring 2015 since I have a trip planned to Las Vegas in the fall..............and I do have to work every once in a while :rotfl:

We could REALLY use some prayers for Lisa, I am not sure yet if I will post about her yet or not, scary stuff yesterday...

I'm so sorry that there was scary stuff going on with Lisa. I will definitely be keeping you and Lisa in my prayers. (((HUG)))

I hope Princess Lisa is doing much better today, please keep everyone updated, I am sure everyone on this thread is praying!

Just a quick post, I need to finish picking up around the house. Annabelle and I just got back from spending a week in Williamsburg with my mom, sisters, and nieces but I wanted to come by and check on things. (I skimmed what I had missed)

Praying for your family especially Lisa and You!

The pictures are beautiful! That house looks amazing! I will have to remember about the Citrus place next May when we drive down.

Prayers for all in need.

Have a great time today!! We have a pool BD party for one of Lisa's friends. I should post a pic of her gorgeous nails she did for the day.

We had an awesome day on Saturday!!! First up was Gilroy Gardens. A really fun park geared more for the younger kids so there's very little James can't ride. Then we decided last minute (before we left for Gilroy) to go to Roaring Camp Railroads and do the Day out with Thomas. We got to ride the last train of the day and then get a picture with the full sized Thomas!! James was in love with the whole thing!!!! He is my train loving little boy!! Then we decided to meet up with my brother in law at Great America!!!! Thank goodness we have a season pass that covers both Gilroy Gardens and Great America!! By the time we got home we were all exhausted but it was a day filled with fun!!

I hope Lisa had a great time and I would love to see her nails. Prayers for Lisa with whatever is going on. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter