Oh Yeah We’re Going Again, But I’m Not Telling You Yet When! 1/27/15 Prayers Please

I'm so sorry about your foot Judy. :( I'll be praying for healing. I also pray that summer brings your family some peaceful downtime.

Hope the girls are having a blast at camp!!!

Tracy your nephew is adorable!!!

Kaity has been at VBS this week. Can't wait to hear how the last day went! They had a really cool theme ... secret agents!

Popping in to say "Hi!!" was thinking about Lisa the other day (random, I know) and was wondering how you guys were doing and if you had any trips planned. I am glad to see you have !
We are going back again as well .. in November .. which we really love since we enjoy the Christmas atmosphere and party !

Hope your summer is off to a great start !

Judy, I finally have time to catch up on my subscribed threads after being at Disney for two weeks. I hope that the girls had a great time at camp and that your foot is doing better.

Thank you for leaving messages when you come by, it is encouragement to actually write on here again. I need to make plans for Florida. To be honest, we tried hard to find another place to visit, but the limited time we had before my BIL timeshare points expired made that impossible. Looking forward to seeing the changes at DTD and I know my guys want to go back to DQ. The girls have no desire to do that this time. We will also volunteer at GKTW again and of course, see the changes to the village. :)

file_zpsebf2baba.jpg

To all of the men I know who step up to be Fathers~ THANK YOU! Dad’s are an important part of life.

I thought it was the perfect day to share a song Lisa wrote (music and lyrics) honoring God (our heavenly Father) and how He saved her life. It isn't a perfect video, after-all it is live and her first time performing the song. It IS beautiful and extremely heartfelt from my eleven year old HERO! She is fearless! God is up.

Happy Father's Day to Pete and your dad :) listening to Lisa's song right now, it's absolutely beautiful!! I know you hear this all the time, but she has a voice and talent way beyond her years...let her know how much I loved it!

Happy belated birthday to Annabelle! What an adorable birthday princess! So glad to hear she won't need any physical therapy and is walking so much better, too.
Thank you! :)

Rachel, THANK YOU for sharing the pics of Annabelle, she is a beauty! And I love that you posted pics of you as well!! :love:

Your welcome and thank you for the sweet comment. Hope you all had a wonderful father's day. I am hoping to listen to Lisa's song after I post.

We had a nice day. James' uncle, aunt, and two 2nd cousins are in from Alaska, we had them over for the afternoon and it was really nice. It was the first time for me to meet them. :)

Looking forward to hearing more of your FL plans. Hope all is well. Praying for all.

I love the pictures you posted, so good to see everyone.

Lisa's song was fabulous. To see Lisa's heart for God is incredible. I am speechless.

Happy belated Father's Day to all of the daddy's! And a happy belated birthday to Annabelle!! Judy I hope the girls had fun at camp and you and Pete are able to focus on the Disney fun that lies ahead:) What a beautiful song from your sweet Hero!!

I haven't been Dising quite as much. Trying to spend all the time I can with my mom and dad. My mom is not doing well at all. Her tumor is growing and she will be starting Chemo probably next month. The dr said by the end of summer. She is getting really confused and sleeps alot more. We just don't understand the changes when her Pet scan was normal. My heart is breaking a little more each and every day. She has changed so much in the last couple of months.

Just listened to Lisa's original song and the words and here singing are absolutely beautiful just like she is.

Watched Lisa's song and Kaity came in to listen as well. When it ended, she applauded! Kudos to Lisa! Well done indeed!!!! Powerful lyrics!

Elisabeth and I just finished watching Lisa's video and enjoyed it so much! Elisabeth was excited to see the ukulele - she got one for her birthday this year, but hasn't spent much time using it yet. They started learning it at school this winter but the music teacher left soon afterward and they haven't done anything else since then. I suppose I should look online for some how-to videos for her so she can learn some more. :)

Did your girls have a good time at camp? We picked up our kids on Saturday morning, and judging from the sunburns, filthy socks and missing goggles, they had a wonderful time! They slept inside the first night when it was supposed to get down to 34 degrees and pouring rain, but the rest of the week they slept in their tepees, ate all their meals cooked over the campfire, and hiked and explored to their hearts' content. They had a great missionary speaker all week and came home nourished both in body and spirit. It makes me wish I could go to camp, too!

We are headed out for a three-week road trip here in a few days. Our plan is to drive east to Connecticut/Massachusetts to see my parents and sister for about a week, then down the coast to Washington, DC to see some friends from our time living there, then head back home again. I am so excited - I haven't seen my sister's family in a year and a half. She is expecting her fourth baby the first week of August, so while I will be missing that, I know we will have a wonderful time with them.

Judy, I hope your foot is doing better and everyone is healthy. We think of you and pray for you often!

Just wanted to let you know that I stopped by and hope that everything is going good for ya'll right now. I finally finished my degree and am now in the process of trying to find a job, good thoughts would be appreciated for this to happen soon.

Thoughts and Prayers to all that need them.

marilyn

Hi Judy! Thanks for sharing Lisa's song! It is beautiful, and so touching how she sings from her heart and an understanding well beyond her years! Hope your trip plans are coming along!

Lisa song was beautiful! She singing so wonderfully. Hope thing are well.

Hope everyone else on here is doing well too.

Letting you know I came by and I am patiently waiting for an update when you have time. :goodvibes Praying all is well.

I apologize for not responding to each of you individually, time rushes by and I have no idea where it went.

I watched the special on The new Diagon Alley at Universal last night and for me, it makes all things Disney seem to pale in comparison. Those of you who know me know I am a HUGE HP fan, one of the first/originals. Christian was Harry Potter for Halloween 1998, the year The Sorcerers Stone came out and NO ONE knew who he was, that is how new the book was. The book was his birthday present that year and I agonized over the price and the content (all I knew was it was a book about a boy and magic). We were hooked. I am much more interested in it than the Seven Dwarves Mine at Disney. Blasphemous against Disney I know...Still haven't had a chance to even explore what our trip is going to look like, I need to get a move on, the date is rapidly approaching and I have NO plan, so unlike me.

Today is a very full day. We head to Chapel Hill for an Evaluation for Lisa at their ENT department. The local doctor feels ill equipped to care for her (If I had a dollar for every time I have heard that)! She has been quite ill since May 16 with another sinus infection and we have had multiple courses of ABX and a CT scan that showed some issues. I am NOT ready to say yes to sinus surgery; therefore, I HOPE they have another suggestion. Lisa is on coumadin and that means at least a week in the hospital for a heparin bridge for ANY invasive treatment (ie: MIGHT cause bleeding). I hope to make it back to Charlotte by 6 PM, the girls have lessons. Please pray for traveling mercies and a good treatment plan from doctors who are knowledgeable.

I thought I would share an amazing photo taken by a local photographer covering a show Lisa was in. She had just finished a 4 song set and had nailed it perfectly. The crowd was going wild to see this little girl sing like a seasoned professional. She was full of joy!

file_zpscedb7f89.jpg

Please don't apologize, we all know you stay extremely busy/overwhelmed. We watched the Diagon Alley preview last night as well. Well, their advertising worked. I went and renewed our AP's after I said no more Universal, we are going back to Disney. Since my boys are getting older, they prefer the coaster/thrill rides at Universal. I miss Disney but to renew our 4 annual passes to Universal, it was only $628.00 total. Still a lot of money but a whole lot cheaper than 4 tickets to Disney. And it is a huge discount from the original purchase of passes. Praying for your travel today and praying there is an alternative to surgery for Lisa. And speaking of Lisa, when did she grow up? Absolutely gorgeous picture!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter