Oh, There's No Place Like Home Before The Holidays... - November 2019 Trip Report *Started 11/18

kimberwee

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping in to check out my very first TRIP REPORT...the one where they head back “home” with the best friends ...November 19th through the 26th!!

A little background on our cast of characters:
From right to left…ok, I know that’s backwards, but humor me…

47705197402_1134483337_b.jpg

Me: The vertically challenged one in the Mickey Shirt and the designated Chaos Coordinator – aka Kimberwee… just turned 40 and still obsessed with all things Disney…I was also the one to push DH for DVC at The Polynesian a couple of years ago. We found a great deal via resale market, I had a spreadsheet with all of the data and now I have the Magic of Disney to look forward to for years to come.

DH: Right next to me…Happily lets me do all of the planning and requires a good plan with contingencies. He is easily sold on Disney trips due to their outstanding customer service alone…

CW: DH’s best friend since middle school. We live 15 minutes away from CW’s family and DH and CW talk to each other every day…

CW: Ok, I need to come up with a different abbreviation here because they both have “C” names… she also grew up with DH, married CW…maybe CWW for CW’s wife…or, CCW because her maiden name began with a C…IDK…Let’s go with CCW, because I am spending too much time thinking about it. Regardless, she’s my bff and one of the few people that totally get me.

Now, on to "the littles"…

Our DD is the non-vertically challenged one in the middle. I swear she is going to be taller than us. She’s going to be 12 for this trip and humors my love for all things Disney.

Then, on her left, we have RW and on her right we have HW…you guessed it, they are twins. They will be 8 on this trip.

A LOT of work goes into planning a Magical Disney Holiday Vacation and if you'd like to read all about my planning, check out my
PTR

Now, on with the trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter