Oh! The places we ate! Part 3

Chim Chiminy

stale marshmallows sting when they hit you
Cast of characters: me, DH, DD, DS (for dinner add DB)

Saturday August 16

Breakfast was in the room. Pop tarts and cereal.

Lunch was at the Food and Fun Center in the Contemporary Resort. DD and DS split an adult order of chicken tenders with fries. DD managed half of a tender. :rolleyes: So far she hasn't eaten much on this vacation. I had the chili cheese fries, which were pretty good. My DH stole some of these. He also had a deli sub from the refrigerator case and some chips. DD and DS had two cupcakes, which were not finished, and a bottle of water. Total $25.13 B-

Dinner
My brother arrived from the airport in time for dinner. We went to Trails End Buffet, since we were going to the Campfire at Fort Wilderness. Again we were seated with no wait. Our server was very friendly. The food on the buffet was fresh and hot. My daughter managed to eat a few bites of mac and cheese. DH said the chili was good. The fried chicken was good, same as served at the Hoop Dee Doo. We thought this was a pretty good deal. Around $65 for the five of us. B+

Sunday August 17

Everyone slept in. No breakfast.

Snack--I took my son over to MK for a couple of hours while others went boating. I had a dole whip float, he had two pineapple dole whip soft serves. One water.
Total $11.21 A+++++(as always!)

Lunch--We transfered over to BCV, with my DM, DF, DBIL, DBIL, DB. There were ten of us in all. We had lunch at Beaches and Cream, with a forty minute wait. Once seated we were split up, three at the counter, two at a table, five at a table. Not sure what everyone had. DBIL had a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. Chicken was moist and tasty. I had the veggie burger, which was not spicy like most veggie burgers are. Very good. I had fresh fruit with mine, which was ripe. A

Dinner--DM and DF went to Cape May Cafe. DM said she was not impressed and has had better, but the clams were good. DF didn't comment.
The other eight of us went to the Hoop Dee Doo. Three were newbies. Everyone thought the food was very good, the fried chicken was moist, the ribs were falling off the bone. The bread was good, so were the sides. Four of us had the sangria, one had beer. The sangria was okay. Everyone liked the strawberry shortcake. I know for sure that we will do this again, we really enjoy the show. Total $348 A

Originally posted by Chim Chiminy
Cast of characters: me, DH, DD, DS (for dinner add DB)

Saturday August 16

Dinner
We went to Trails End Buffet, since we were going to the Campfire at Fort Wilderness. /QUOTE]

Can you tell me where the Campfire is from the FW Boat Dock and what time didit start?

Enjoyed your food report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter