oh no

iluvpooh

Earning My Ears
just got my confirmation in mail charging 144 a night in september for por isnt this a little high for value month hubby flip his lid saying no way help. now i dont know what to do really wanted to stay on site what should i do going sept 19 thru the 28 myself hubby an 3 kids. only thing that would help is some really good codes :confused:

I'll bet that if you are patient for a few months some good codes will become available for that time of year. :)

You will definately get a code rate for September, it's Disney's slowest month. In fact, you'll probably pay less than $100/night. I'd keep the ressie, and wait for a code.

What you got quoted is rack rates. There should be some discount codes available for that timeframe, they just aren't out yet.

Just out of curiosity, didn't you know what the rate was when you made the reservation?

Last year codes for Oct-Dec were announced mid July so I would guess codes for late summer-Sept might be announced in early May - keep your eyes open!

I just booked POR for Sept 29-Oct 5 @119.00 per night with AAA discount (I do think a 15.00 per day trundle bed charge is not included in this). We also have a family of 5.

Rack rate for POR in Value Season for a standard view is 133.00, Water view & King bed are 148.00, so don't know how you ended up with 144.00:confused: Don't worry though, I agree with Demosthenes, I bet you'll end up paying under 100.00 a night when all is said and done. ~:D~

Rack rate plus tax would be 148.30. DC rate would have been 20% off rack, 106.40 (118.40 Water or King) before taxes. But that is a good point, iluvpooh are you a DC member? ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter