• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh No! Wishes time changed again!

happycat

Mouseketeer
Every schedule I've read says Wishes will be at 9:30 on May 11. I made a PS for 7:20 at 'Ohana's for the express purpose of seeing wishes, even if we had to wait for a window seat. I got to thinking that maybe 7:20 is a little too early. So I called Disney dinning and the CM told me Wishes is at 10PM on May 11.

Can anyone confirm this for me. I'm at work at don't have a lot of time to hunt around for the correct info. (again) :crazy:

I just looked on the Disney online site and they are showing it at 10:00 pm. We went last May and I know about 2 weeks before we left they added another Spectro and MK was open later that night. You just have to keep checking and hope for the best.

I am going Mother's Day weekend and for that Friday night of the 7th Wishes is being done at 8:45--- does anyone know if this IS correct?

Originally posted by FloridaGirl
I am going Mother's Day weekend and for that Friday night of the 7th Wishes is being done at 8:45--- does anyone know if this IS correct?

It was pushed back 15 minutes to 9:00 PM

-DH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter