oh my gosh.. tried book 4 times.. getting we are working on it...

You can modify one day at a time and not hold a reservation for 5 days for example. The 5 day holders are way ahead of the current date, sure, but the fighting for the room for the day of booking is what caused the issue today from what I can gather.
You have to have at least 2 nights to be able to walk. If you have those 2 nights you're not fighting with someone on a new room the next day. If I make a 2 night reservation today and you try to book a room tomorrow you won't be able to book the room that I have booked. People seem to think walking is somehow different than non-walking reservations. Both are just reservations in the system.

The only thing that walking does is bring to light when Disney is pulling rooms ahead of 11 months. When someone walking gets blocked by a hole then Disney has no explanation and tries to claim that other owners just beat you to those dates. When you ask how dates beyond the 11 month window are unavailable but the 11 month date is available and the only way to hold that future date is with the 11 month date they get really quiet or just continue to blame you for being too slow booking.

What browsers are you people using that are able to get in to book?

I called MS hoping maybe they were up & running and you could hear the frustration in her voice but I'm like - "Honey, you don't know what we've been thru" Was really hoping for a survey but it didn't come at the end of the call.

What browsers are you people using that are able to get in to book?

I called MS hoping maybe they were up & running and you could hear the frustration in her voice but I'm like - "Honey, you don't know what we've been thru" Was really hoping for a survey but it didn't come at the end of the call.
I used Chrome..

I’m on my phone, safari. And I get the dwarves when I try to modify or plan a vacation. First screen. Do they have a traffic limit in place?

Still getting dwarves on my wife's account. My account can't be used because of the membership card debacle the IT department has created. The system won't allow me access to the DVC Member portion of the website without entering my club ID #, and an activation code. I contacted member services Saturday and they provided the activation code to me. It didn't work, they gave me a different activation code and the system accepted it and all was fine Sunday morning but Sunday night the system again refused me access to the member section without entering the club ID and activation code, and it wouldn't accept either of the activation codes I had from Saturday's call.

I’ve tried multiple times today and can’t book. Should I bother calling or are they down too?

I just tried for the first time today and getting Dwarves when pulling up the booking engine.

I have not gotten into my dashboard. I tried Chat. Person typed that they could help only if it was something that they didn’t need to access my account!

I was able to rebook, twice, through the website. But I need member services to help with the reservation for tonight that I need to modify... and when i last called 10 min ago their systems were still down.

I have not gotten into my dashboard. I tried Chat. Person typed that they could help only if it was something that they didn’t need to access my account!

I was just able to get into my dashboard but even trying to modify a reservation gives dwarves immediately just like going directly to book gives me dwarves. Last night I'd get as far in booking as the names entered and then for final confirmation Dwarves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter