oh my gosh.. tried book 4 times.. getting we are working on it...

Same, and it tells me if I go back, I lose the room. I don’t think I have the room “held for me” like it says. I can’t go forward and I don’t want to go back and start over, so nothing is actually booked. :badpc:

I'm getting the same results. Is this because I am using points that weren't purchased directly, or is this just the usual Disney IT issues?

I'm getting the same results. Is this because I am using points that weren't purchased directly, or is this just the usual Disney IT issues?
OH no this has nothing to do with where your purchased the points, because as I am a direct purchaser. I am also getting the same error issue where I can get all the way to checking the guest info once that is done I hit continue then dwarves!!!

This is my first time trying to book with my points, is this normal for weeks in December. The volume on the website gets really heavy during the 11 month windows for December weeks?

This is my first time trying to book with my points, is this normal for weeks in December. The volume on the website gets really heavy during the 11 month windows for December weeks?

This is normal in that this website is a joke and opens before the phone lines for some reason no one can figure out. This website is an embarrassment for a company of this size.

Edit to add: if you're on the screen where it's asking you to borrow or bank, you are holding that room. Sit on that screen until you get customer service or time out. The time out is a neat feature they added a few months ago, just to make this worse. Maybe you won't time out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter