!!! Oh My Goodness !!! Adam Warlock is so cute

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
So I just updated the Marvel Strike Force App and what's one of the first things I see when I'm waiting for the game to load and start? A picture of Adam Warlock from Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 and my gosh he looks so adorable and cute and each time my game loaded I stared at Adam Warlock's photo for an hour and after I finished playing I told my mother I think I had a new Marvel crush. This morning I looked at Youtube and found interview clips from Good Morning America with Adam Warlock's actor and he was so amazing. I thought to myself how can a villain in Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 be so cute? I then studied more about Adam Warlock and was impressed at what I learned so far about him. Is Adam Warlock a famous Marvel star from the comics and or was invented as a Marvel villain in the 90's?

I learned some more about Adam Warlock and the way he's all in gold is so stunning and Will Poulier who plays him said Adam's one of the best movie roles he's ever done and Adam Warlock is a awesome addition to the Guardians Of The Galaxy cast and maybe we will someday see a Disney+ series about Adam Warlock in the future. After seeing him in the Marvel Strike Force App I decided to get his action figure and it will arrive soon. Golly I never knew Adam Warlock was so cute and I think he has replaced Vision as my new Marvel crush

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter