Oh Florida! An East Meets West Girl's TR: 8/9 p56 & 8/17 p57

It makes you really want to be independently wealthy, doesn't it? I'm happy I get to do as many as things as I do, but that really would be fun!

Independently wealthy would be nice.

I love playing tourist whenever I travel, but I never approach the area I live in the same way. Which is normal, but weird too. I have my favorite spots that I like to visit and that's what I stick with. I do need to branch out more. Other than going to sporting events, I haven't played tourist in Philadelphia in years. I really want to, but I keep putting it off because I know it will always be there.

It's funny, we did, and didn't play tourist. We really didn't do anything downtown other than a jazz show and catch a ferry so there are definitely things we could do next summer.

That sounds like the perfect staycation. Especially the running, kayaking, hiking and brew pub parts. I didn't realize you had a cabin. That's awesome.

Technically my parents have a cabin that they co own with my uncle and his wife. It really is a cabin, until recently complete with an outhouse. It's been upgraded to a composting toilet lol. No running water except if you pump it up from the river and all that.

It's a slice of heaven that we don't get to enough.

ugh - sorry about the food poisoning. That sounds horrible.

And sorry about Jeff's mom. I get it from her perspective, but when a trip to see family ends up being as expensive as a regular planned vacation - well.... And it definitely shouldn't be a stress to have to worry about the extra expense. And, yes, sitting by the pool, hiking, and biking sounds perfect. I hope she forgives you.

Yeah. Her idea involves dining out, shows, spa, all on the high end "special experience" side of things and that just wasn't a trip we could afford or wanted. It isn't relaxing and the money was stressful. Terrible timing as much as anything but visiting family and vacation aren't necessarily the same thing if that makes sense.

That sounds like a great birthday present. I don't think its weird at all. Sometimes sports activities are what makes a great b - day present. But you definitely don't want the kids to feel ditched. I hear ya on the whole party thing.

We will see. I really have no idea what I want.

My goal is to hit ALL three boardwalk pools in one stay. I never seem to accomplish that.

The problem with that, it is would mean getting up and moving three times. That sounds like a lot of work. LOL!

No, I haven't. I used to order shoes on line all the time, but stopped after I failed to return a pair that really didn't fit. But now that I have found the right shoe I should really just get back to that.

RRS has a 60 day policy, or 90 if you are in their VIP program. Which does have a fee but makes sense for us. RW is 60 days I think.

Oh my! Well, I am really glad you don't have any arthritis because that would suck. And I hope the new insert is just right for you. And Nike's - Wow! They are way too tight on me, although its good to know they have wides. I have a feeling the wide would still be too tight. I hope the combo of the insert and the shoe works perfectly for you. Sounds like you are really on to something.

Nikes haven't fit me right in the past, these were definitely a new model of the shoe and seem to fit well. Hard to say. The race was a bit brutal, my poor quads were toast from last weekends race and the hike which made downhills bad and then my ankle was cranky on the uphill and the bunions crabby from the hike too. So not really a fair first test. LOL! We shall see how it goes. They still haven't called on the insert which is super annoying.

Tasty!

We had such a lovely time getting to meet and chat with Pam and her mom! They are two lovely ladies and I think its great that they travel together so much and always seem to be having a blast. They were fresh off the ship from their Mother’s Day cruise and had they had just settled into the Beach Club for the next several couple days.

They were so much fun! I am so glad we were able to make that work.

Cynthia’s Magical Depress left about a half hour before mine. So after we said our farewell, I still had some time to kill. Little did I know that Cynthia and I would meet up again in February for the Princess Half Marathon. We honestly thought it would be at least a couple of years before we could make a girl’s trip work again.

We really did. PHM wasn't remotely on the radar for either of us at the time!

I hope to get replies done this week and I know Cynthia will still be posting updates so check back frequently.

I will! Now that I am back from staycation I hope to finish up my portion this week.

I thought this man’s Vera Bradley bag went really well with his outfit. Don't you agree?
Well NO! The...........man............is.............wearing............stripes! for goodness sakes. :sad2:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat????? Could that be a paparazzi’s dream? Another wedding?
Well since you are taking pictures........I would say YES! :rolleyes1

Spice Road. Morocco.

And our final DIS meet of the trip - Pam and her mom! Yay! Finally!
Great to end with a DIS meet, and Spice Road is a great choice! :love:

We sad goodbye to Pam and her mom and started our trek out of the park. Hello Moroccan belly dancer.

:banana:Finally! Something for the guys!!! :thumbsup2

Just WHAT is Rafiki looking at??? :eek:
And then before long we were here and waiting for the Magical Depress
Pretty much the worst ride ever............ :sad1:

Thanks for sharing your trip, and making it feel like we were right there along with you! :D

Can you imagine? A cat enema?

Well, I'm trying hard not to.

I thought this man’s Vera Bradley bag went really well with his outfit. Don't you agree?

When you're a dad, dignity goes right out the window.

:faint:

And our final DIS meet of the trip - Pam and her mom! Yay! Finally!

Good work!

It’s funny how I always feel compelled to take tons of pictures when I know I am leaving in a few short hours.

::yes:: I know that feeling!:rotfl2:

I’m sure by now I was getting sadder by the minute that it was time to go.

I know that feeling too!

Cynthia’s Magical Depress left about a half hour before mine. So after we said our farewell, I still had some time to kill. Little did I know that Cynthia and I would meet up again in February for the Princess Half Marathon. We honestly thought it would be at least a couple of years before we could make a girl’s trip work again.

So this story had a happy ending after all!

So that’s it - Another trip in the books!

Thanks for the write-up! I always love seeing the World through your eyes.

I've enjoyed your trip report and all the pictures of OKW. Our February trip to OKW turned out to be one of our most enjoyable trips in spite of the cold and rain. It is a great place to relax.

I'm so glad that you enjoyed staying there. I know it wasn't your first choice, but if I remember right you got an awesome deal. I've only stayed there twice but I really enjoyed it both times. It was definitely a contender for my upcoming trip, but I just couldn't beat the call of the Boardwalk with Epcot being so close. It would have been more point sensible to go with OKW.

I hope you have a nice trip with your sons. :)

Thanks. This should be an interesting trip, to say the least. Brian hasn't been there since before his junior year in high school. That was the trip where I swear he only went into the parks for dinner. :sad2: That was a good 6 years ago and he seems pretty excited about this year's trip.

One lucky lady - a WDW wedding to take pictures of.

Somethings I think I live to take pictures of WDW weddings. Seeing brides is Disney World is always so much fun for me. I'll be surprised if I see any in August, but you never know!

You really made the best out of your last day - wonderful park day and DISmeet, back to OKW ...... but going home ....... no fun at all.

We had a lot of fun on our last day. No real rides, but time to enjoy the sights and sounds of Epcot. I just love it there.

Thanks for sharing your trip. As always I loved coming along and seeing ALL your photos! Can't wait for the next TR. And have a great trip to WDW - I wish it had been possible for us to go this year as well to meet up with you. But well, I hope there will be another year.
Thanks again!

You're Welcome. I'm so glad you were here to join in. It was an awesome trip and I look forward to writing about the next one.

I hope someday we do get to meet up in the world. That would be so amazing and fun!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your trip and all of your wonderful photos! Looking forward to following along on more of your trips!

You're Welcome! Thanks for following along with us! I am actually starting to look forward to writing about my next trip. I wish I could do multiple TRs, but its been hard for me to keep up with just this one. :faint:

Loved your wrap up, MEK! All the way around the Loop is fun!

So glad you liked it and were here to share in on the fun! Walking the world showcase is always fun. There is always something new to see.

I was seriously considering Spice Road Table, but not sure if making an ADR is even practical when F&W is going on. Hmmm...? I love the decor and the options, but F&W calls. I'll have to think on that. It was either Via or SRT.

I bet you could walk in there and getting seated - especially outside. It's really a lovely setting and since they serve small plates you could still enjoy F&W.

Cynthia- your staycation sounded amazing. Well, all but the food poisoning part. YUCK! I am in Bowling Green, and while I normally just hang out at Mom and Dad's just visiting, this time we're doing all the fun touristy stuff. At home, in the PNW, we RARELY EVER say get up to Timberline or St. Helens, or even Portland's zoo or OMSI. Just trying to take care of work and school when I'm home. So glad you felt refreshed!!

I am so intrigued with the Staycation idea now. I think its a great way to play tourist when people so seldomly do that in their own back yard.

I didn't realize your parents lived in Bowling Green. That's pretty cool. I have never visited that part of the country and would really like to.

Last edited:

I am so glad your kitty is doing better.

I for one am happy to see you get picture happy when you know you are leaving in a few hours...love your pictures. Yay for a DIS meet before you left.

Love all the pictures around OKW...I really do love that resort.

I'm glad it was an uneventful flight home.

Can't wait for the wrap-up.

I think I already know the answer, but we are not overlapping in October right? I think you are going earlier than us.

I'm so glad Kismet is ok, that's fantastic news!!! I've been having some scares lately with my 14 y.o. boy, but after starting him on glucosamine and pain meds he's doing a lot better.

Your Olivia's breakfast looks scrumptious, glad you got there :)

All your pictures are just beautiful.

It was so fun meeting you and Cynthia in the flesh. Mom and I were walking over the bridge and I saw the wedding, I said to mom, 'Mary Ellen is probably taking pictures somewhere around here' and there you were! We need a redo picture though, I look sooooo heavy, when I see pictures of myself I can't believe I got that big. I'm nowhere near my goal, but I'm nowhere near that size anymore either.

We meant to get to that art store later in our trip but never managed it. Where did you hang your purchase? Too funny taking a picture of the do not take picture sign.

Your trip is coming up fast!!! If I don't talk to you before then I hope you have a most marvelous time!!!!!! and yeah for getting a 2BR for less than a value :cool1:

Hey Everyone! Thanks so much for the well wishes for Kismet. I am happy to say that she is doing great. She does not have a tumor or any other terrible thing wrong with her.
I'm glad things are looking up.

Bad enough he has to wear it and you go and post a picture... :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

And MEK is happy...

We sad goodbye to Pam and her mom and started our trek out of the park. Hello Moroccan belly dancer.
Hello indeed!

I’m sure by now I was getting sadder by the minute that it was time to go.
It goes without saying. :sad2:

So that’s it - Another trip in the books!

Thanks for following along with me. I will probably write about our October Anniversary trip, but skip the Feb trip since I did a mini report on it here. We’ll see.

I'll also pop back it with some final thoughts and, of course, some firsts.

I hope to get replies done this week and I know Cynthia will still be posting updates so check back frequently.
Thanks for the TR and all the great pictures!

So glad to see that you were able to fit in another Dis meet before having to leave WDW. As always, the pictures around World Showcase are spectacular!

Cynthia, I sure wish that there were some local things to do here so we could have a mini-staycation. You are a lucky gal to have so much to see and do locally.

The World Showcase is the perfect place to end a Disney trip. And from the looks of your photos, the weather was beautiful. It makes me want to go back to the parks in the spring again.

Can you imagine? A cat enema?

:scared: Yikes, poor kitty!

IMG_1717_zpsfpaaem7j.jpg

That is a true man right there ::yes::

I have a feeling one day you'll be asked to shoot a wedding. Would you ever?

I can not figure out what those are. ARe they drinks??

So - random thought - When I look back on this picture that I took over a year ago I can’t help but wonder how the happy couple is doing today. Are they still a happy couple? Are they still healthy? Do they have or want kids? And, perhaps most importantly - Are they still together? I mean, you never know, right?

I think like this all the time. I hope they're still together and happy! :goodvibes

What an amazing group of ladies and am proud to say I have met all of them...except for YOU!!! I hope to remedy this one day.

Dang she's pretty.

It’s funny how I always feel compelled to take tons of pictures when I know I am leaving in a few short hours.

:rotfl2:Same here! But for you, I know you'll be back soon! For me, I never know when i'll be back.

We honestly thought it would be at least a couple of years before we could make a girl’s trip work again.

Come on! Even I knew it wouldn't be a few years before you two got together again. :laughing:

You managed to make the Fake Monorail look, dare I say, nice?!

The last day always sucks but it is nice when you can get a little park time in before you leave.

How wonderful you got to meet up with Pam and her mom. I have read some of her TR's but I haven't been keeping up with her lately.

Give me the bat signal when you do another report!

Fortunately Miss Kismet is doing much, much better. When I wrote this there was serious concern that she might have a mass, but X-rays did not show anything. Rather, between hair balls and changing her food she developed a severe case of constipation and then ended up with an UTI. She was pretty sick for a couple days and wanted nothing to do with eating. She is so much better now.

I am so happy to hear this!!! Wishing continued recovery to your furbaby!!!

:cat:

I'm too overwhelmed and behind to comment in detail, so quick sum up. Glad Kismet is doing better, sorry she doesn't have a kitty companion to keep her company while you are gone.

Yay for the DISmeet with Pam and her mom! Funny about dining at the same place and how it can be so different. I have no idea what you ladies ordered, but it was nothing like our experience at Spice Road Table! But that's why places like that are great, variety!

Nice pictures around World Showcase, and I know exactly what you mean. In those last few hours, you just want to soak everything up. That last ride on Magical Depress is sad as is the fake monorail as well.

One thing I will comment on a quote.

Terrible timing as much as anything but visiting family and vacation aren't necessarily the same thing if that makes sense.

Amen to that Sista! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Cynthia- Sounds like a fun staycation, minus getting sick. Don't you hate it when that happens!

It is nice to live someplace with so much to do nearby. We feel fortunate to live 15 minutes from the beach, less than 2 hours from the mountains and being very close to all of the happenings in Boston. Not that we do much of that other than the beach. But we could!

:laughing:

MEK

Going back to your last update. I have a picture of a picture saying "No pictures please" from the Smithsonian. It was a collection of pins belonging to former Secretary of State Madeline Albright. I missed seeing the sign until it was "too late" too. :)

OOPS! She did it again!

I love your bride shots!

:bride:

Little did I know that Cynthia and I would meet up again in February for the Princess Half Marathon. We honestly thought it would be at least a couple of years before we could make a girl’s trip work again.

:cheer2:

So glad we got to meet Pam. She's been on the boards for such a long time.

Screen name? I feel like I should know who she is since she stayed at the Beach Club. Or maybe she never needed to visit our FAQ board since she is a veteran visitor. (Never mind, I see she posted)

I keep forgetting about Spice Road. I wouldn't mind ending up there with my friends at the end of August after our "treasure" hunt in Morocco (you know what I mean...)

OKW looks so beautiful and laid back. I love the lighthouse at the pool and the beautiful sitting room.

Have a fantastic family trip!

Great report and wrap-up! I'm looking forward to the next one.

:thumbsup2

Last edited:
So this story had a happy ending after all!

It did! And PHM was an absolute blast, in some ways the most girly trip ever.

I am so intrigued with the Staycation idea now. I think its a great way to play tourist when people so seldomly do that in their own back yard.

It's funny, everytime someone has used that word I always assumed they were just maybe on their own deck and doing house type projects. We did it mostly for $$ and sanity reasons but oh my goodness it was really a great week. It is fascinating how many comments from friends I have gotten (local ones) that were totally jealous of our week.

It was so fun meeting you and Cynthia in the flesh. Mom and I were walking over the bridge and I saw the wedding, I said to mom, 'Mary Ellen is probably taking pictures somewhere around here' and there you were! We need a redo picture though, I look sooooo heavy, when I see pictures of myself I can't believe I got that big. I'm nowhere near my goal, but I'm nowhere near that size anymore either.

I love any excuse for a redo!!!

Cynthia, I sure wish that there were some local things to do here so we could have a mini-staycation. You are a lucky gal to have so much to see and do locally.

I am very very blessed in that regard, there is no doubt. Also lucky that it's stuff we like to do, all the outdoorsy stuff isn't for everyone although if it is your thing you can take it a lot farther than we did around here for sure. My chiro was joking with me about not sitting still on my vacation but gosh, we had fun!

I can not figure out what those are. ARe they drinks??

They were like mini cupcakey things. Which we were convinced had MELTED MESS written all over them. They were cute though!

Amen to that Sista! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I feel bad.

Not really.

LOL! We did just see her at the beginning of summer for Taylor's graduation. The real issue is that she had to "share" us, with her ex and his wife and the kids with their mom's side of the family so it wasn't enough alone 1:1 time for her liking. Which I get but oh, this was a great week for us. Other than her making a comment on FB about it.

ynthia- Sounds like a fun staycation, minus getting sick. Don't you hate it when that happens!

It is nice to live someplace with so much to do nearby. We feel fortunate to live 15 minutes from the beach, less than 2 hours from the mountains and being very close to all of the happenings in Boston. Not that we do much of that other than the beach. But we could!

We don't do that much either...until that week and then we DID! :) I highly recommend it.

Great conclusion, Loved the Belly Dancer shots !!! The food ( small plates ) looked awesome !! Yes we did Cave of the Winds a few years ago on July4th !!! We decided to be Tourist that day, it was AWESOME!! Maybe we'll do the Maid of the Mist next time !!

Apparently I have been remiss again. SHOCKER! For some reason I thought I only had our last day left and um, nope!

WHOOPS!

I did have an adult only staycation since then, which is part of my excuse but really, I should have gotten that day done before then, sorry about that!

First up though, for those of you not on FB, here are some of the staycation pictures

We started out the week with a trip to a nearby island for a 10k at a nature reserve. Stunning! Hard, hot and hilly with different terrain (sand, dirt, gravel, pavement and grass) but oh so pretty!

This is from the course

j79SkAG4AvCGnjjHSmLQ2VnvucFPrzKmNcNmeLj8fZE

I don't usually stop to take pictures but I knew my times would be terrible and it was too pretty not to

J06NpdrV6KZIqSJhXJmT1L0yqcbuwC9DSqKH4Sv4Jc4

IAYWTWpqhat9-Zw-i-WwzVCeSbFIty02SMBI-G6l_f0

vwVXXEzaRPtZbdjW4RU8sZ7nuocRp031lLUotZs7Xf0

Funny thing about the tanks. I had planned to wear something else and Jeff requested I change! We then both grabbed a change of clothes for after the race and brought the same shirt so we were matchy matchy all day. It was funny. After the race we went to a local arts festival with a friend and former co worker who has a place on the island.

Adorable town and neat arts fest, great grub and beer garden too!

chdwCqGKluHKOVa69_kwlfjm5uYCAQA7-xVdNY2-MEY

After that we headed to my friends house and enjoyed their deck and beach

WXF__W3jV12nvporN8q4bQ7o17YryN9voyRygvYD7dU

They had a nice haul in the crab pot that day

grTSu3fAsMsDbFI6JJqnkv11uxjCnCfq6RFf7GWyL5s

After being at their place, Jeff want's that other home NOW. LOL!

Unfortunately after we got home, we went out for dinner to a new spot and both ended up with food poisoning which wiped out the next day. The following day we did a short run and went kayaking but I didn't take any pictures. Originally we had planned to head up to my family's cabin the day after that but with a storm coming in we re-routed and went to a different island instead

So cute!

It's a super cute little town, we had fun checking out where we might be able to store a seaplane and looking at what was for sale. And of course a couple of brewpubs and a seriously awesome lunch!

QHdICeKYCIvYgaswpB45nWRUXpUebF4vc4HTguadVGg

Four ferry rides in one week is more than I've done in a long time! Perfect weather for it

BNNyAGViQSnEJyVe1vSQJ2_0mT--OUxWesayO2iIK2k

The next day was the rainy day so we finally made it to see Avengers. Great movie!!

We finally headed up to the cabin and played river lounge lizard

lUzUd3mHdMqcJ8Qv9NtkRuoUvUjSLYiJGLv1vOD9NOI

our view
zIrOT5HDM8VQYaUUdo9kvkYPzMJnJ-x6a2BkQ2MLDPg

NOKyGPDnoTLkCAtHDvbxCl4Vdv9MlM5b-Ap8-Zv2iJ4

GdTMULqtUrehLPGNZQZLNf6eoFl5MrO_6j5XwNK9kB0

n2d53n5Q01UKHYNoiXyBAPDsPWZ9qx6RkgsRRhLYndU

_0OKF9-Epw5VHUmeWJprFG8T-1MWzRI_GQJgdc9wKOo

This is what we consider "our" mountain as it is what the but we had a different plan for the following day

iu669XiPUgd4wuHv_YPpK22ic-ofGTjLBE8eyKxwfE0

We really need to use this place more. It's a shack on the river, and you still feel a million miles away in the woods but it's basically an hour drive. Just paradise and zen!

We were up early the next day for our hike, one we had never done before. I'll let the pictures tell the story.

L1n4LrhzxsbC9ozVEg6RNHZu66AyKhu_e7RKjwbxz3A

a4OXN0_bjEkHJcpMQ5xGpjEE-nLA5ZBjOkFDUdbEqAU

cnnKhpWktlFl_pIG88VWHyGsnnYujA2ZLcPyXhytM2E

our destination

KsCS1-UMjG1qnCr0tgIYUNaoYSiGy-j3o3GPRI2tDb8

FKlUcqikElVcXnS3xUzx-4hmybqjcg2YgZle5_eYea4

oOVek9wSZmMYBk4BHVlJ-_vXN-lZocNM5UAyD2gU_VA

The views were horrible, not clear out at all.

olfPvC46yt0iSeuj0LzeSSfPKMGLJHcPooGgO6-fWDY

We stopped at the summit for lunch

cRQ1W0xbOdWnHBj1wBsZAtsC4Kz18EfvGLWcRR9u7P0

H0zxzxdOY825ULYstdWEAWAxc5sApXedj8O7wVofiKU

We were gifted with a random act of kindness by another hiker

PewTuLWq-9baIF9hMjyRCRPsLLaXn_mTZG1IjVjUYC4

I had a visitor at lunch

vNou1C7OIh0qJXrCx7Sg9kezn_3XVK9lgVNdEVZDQPg

PEfOUaur0aSk4JoGuWGGOwOVFRaiKlJ-mUBmDLjeoN4

360 panorama, incredible!

oLz6E7AHBfJ8aC_coOclfc_MSropH6Id4y0D6qAy-cY

BvFjuQrEf1AfGZ-6JGTikT-6XIcc_4bOIh8lrWfC2MU

d0yNEV00X0GcbFsA0jD1JS2aaRrxCNet5Pj3_SydSog

Great end to an amazing week! Of course, the hike (8.4 miles, 3800 elevation gain, straight up and straight down), combined with the hilly race the week before made for some very cranky quads and a brutal very hilly race 2 days later. But since I rarely actually have pictures of Kendall to share, I'll post a race pic from that too!

8ZybZPBM7yEtDgntkr4VJJto8USSXPA0HpGEOmILoR8

Now, back to our regularly scheduled update...parade time!

Continued in next post

Last edited:
Continued from previous

In general I am not much of a parade person but I do love me some star wars! We had obviously not staked out a spots to taking pictures was challenging at best

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

lots of blurry pics, I'll spare you most of them!

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

Oh well I tried. I loved the cavalcade!!! Totally geeked out at times but the pictures are so awful I'm not even going to bother with a commentary.

It was gorgeous out!

IMG_1405.jpg

s Mary Ellen mentioned, we met up with Joe

wd001wdw201413675095850.jpeg

wd066wdw201413675095848_6995667146_18.jpeg

wd075wdw201413675095924_6995669591_18.jpeg

And it looks like we went here

IMG_1407.jpg

Single rider it would appear

wd058wdw201413675151092_6995670273_18.jpeg

wd065wdw201413675151053_6995668643_18.jpeg

enjoyed some streetmosphere

IMG_1408_1.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

I was on a shopping mission. I had a request from a certain teen.

IMG_1412.jpg

Fun star wars stuff on the main stage

IMG_1414.jpg

And even better, fun drinks at the Brown Derby!

IMG_1415.jpg

Dark side for me please!

IMG_1416.jpg

Gotta love a glow cube shaped like a death star!

More shopping

IMG_1417.jpg

Just a bit of a line

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

I tried this while in line. Totally dumb and didn't really work

IMG_1419.jpg

More people

IMG_1421.jpg

Some cute things

IMG_1423.jpg

note. Handwash only!

Probably should have gotten this instead

IMG_1424.jpg

I considered this

IMG_1425.jpg

This makes me think of Danielle

IMG_1426.jpg

Continued in next post

Last edited:
Continued from previous

After my shopping was done I headed out to meet back up with Mary Ellen. This made me think of Jeff so I texted him this picture

IMG_1431.jpg

I popped into the art store here, on my never ending art mission that trip

IMG_1432.jpg

Fun to see the artist at work! Special Star wars stuff :)

I kind of liked this (but think it was out of my price range)

IMG_1433.jpg

Considered these

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

But none were "just right".

At some point, I think on the way to TSM we found Danielle and the gang and got a PP. It was very brief but we knew we'd be seeing them later that night. It was obviously before RRC so I am out of order. Oh well!

wd005wdw201413675265108.jpeg

wd006wdw201413675265083.jpeg

wd007wdw201413675265086.jpeg

wd068wdw201413675265084_6995669891_18.jpeg

At TSM, this was the result

IMG_1444.jpg

With that it was bye bye studios for the day.

We were melting. At some point we both changed tops but I don't recall when!

We did manage one more PP pic before taking off.

wd002wdw201413675157615.jpeg

wd059wdw201413675157617_6995669797_18.jpeg

wd003wdw201413675214809.jpeg

wd004wdw201413675214810.jpeg

A great morning at Star Wars weekends, several rides, a good breakfast, character meets of all kinds and lots of DIS friends meant we were ready for this!

IMG_1447.jpg

Just the break we needed to head back to Epcot later.

WS junkies, what can I say.

P5169069.jpg

P5169068.jpg

Me and my muu muu

P5169067.jpg

wd009wdw201413775376213.jpeg

wd008wdw201413775376211.jpeg

P5169077.jpg

What's for dinner?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter