Oh Contemporary, how I miss you…

k5xs

DIS Veteran
I was browsing an online auction site today and stumbled across some for-sale items from the Contemporary rooms before the Incredibles theming.

The accompanying photos made me so long for the days before the redecoration was done. What was once an elegant luxury resort now strikes me as cheap and flimsy.

That is all. Just wanted to gripe.

I’m still too poor to stay there lol but I do love Chef Mickey and I’m sure I would’ve loved the rooms.

I was browsing an online auction site today and stumbled across some for-sale items from the Contemporary rooms before the Incredibles theming.
I could not agree more. In the 80’s we often stayed in a garden wing room. In the early 90’s we became DVC members, but still spent a night or two at the CR to save on points once in a while or in an Atrium floor club room for a few nights as a special treat. I am really disappointed at the theme chosen in this renovation. The rooms, which are spacious, appear to look smaller now with the window/sliding door treatment they chose. For those happy with the new theming, enjoy your stays. It’s a great resort, but we will now concentrate our stays at BLT (instead of splitting them between the two as we sometimes did).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter