Oga's walk up?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Can't seem to get a res for Oga's for next week...but I've seen and heard some people...especially small parties..1or 2 being able to walk up and wait? Anybody had that experience lately?TIA

Craig was able to walk up on his livestream last Monday. Probably possible on weekdays but not weekends.

Keep trying for a reservation - I snagged one 2 days out and then saw others the night before pop up.

Never hurts to walk up and ask, too!

Just spoke to someone on the phone about this (I was trying to make a reservation and it said that I got it, but then never showed up on MDE) she said that they are encouraging people to walk up now because no one really knows that it works for small parties pretty often!

In November we had a reservation and while the CM was checking us in, I saw they did allow a party of one in as a walk-up (he walked up with a group and they were about to say no...until they realized it was just the one person who wanted to go in, so I'd guess larger parties are less likely but it can't hurt to ask)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter