Oga's Cantina

It’s actually different. The blue milk in the cantina is cold but not frozen. It’s more like a really thick milk consistency. Plus the cookie.

Thanks. I'll get a cocktail but we have an 18 year old who will get something non-alcoholic so I wanted to be able to let him know his options. Plus, the blue and green milk intrigued me but I'm not a fan of milk...milkshakes, yes; milk, no.

I see I’m too late to report the news that Ogas is open for July now. 🙂. I just got in for the end of July!

Thanks. I'll get a cocktail but we have an 18 year old who will get something non-alcoholic so I wanted to be able to let him know his options. Plus, the blue and green milk intrigued me but I'm not a fan of milk...milkshakes, yes; milk, no.
It is plant based so definitely not milk. It is interesting tasting. My kid loves it. I think it’s fun to drink a little. We both love the cookie on top!

wow!!!! Today turned into a good one. *********** alerts bombarded my phone and I raced to book a perfect slot, and got a bonus breakfast reservation (I absolutely love the breakfast tea and coffee menu!).

wow!!!! Today turned into a good one. *********** alerts bombarded my phone and I raced to book a perfect slot, and got a bonus breakfast reservation (I absolutely love the breakfast tea and coffee menu!).
Are there breakfast teas and coffee you can’t get later in the day?

I was browsing the menu to see if any of the non alcoholic drinks would appeal to us and WHAT in the world is the Moogan Tea?? Is that a real drink or a typo? It says it is unsweetened tea mixed with chocolate milk topped with vanilla cinnamon whipped cream?? Sounds too funky, even for a galaxy far, far away! Anyone tried this monstrosity, or is it a new addition to the menu?

I was browsing the menu to see if any of the non alcoholic drinks would appeal to us and WHAT in the world is the Moogan Tea?? Is that a real drink or a typo? It says it is unsweetened tea mixed with chocolate milk topped with vanilla cinnamon whipped cream?? Sounds too funky, even for a galaxy far, far away! Anyone tried this monstrosity, or is it a new addition to the menu?
I thought that sounded amazing. ;)

That's my favorite drink in the Cantina! It tastes like a more chocolate-y iced chai tea latte.

The breakfast menu did used to be different both food and drinks. I actually rather liked the breakfast food items there. But currently it's showing the same menu all day (which does not include the specialty breakfast foods or the Bloody Rancor or Spiran Caf alcoholic drinks).

Edited: They do have the Bloody Rancor on the menu, sorry. I just missed it. No Spiran Caf though (which I tried last time and enjoyed)

Last edited:
Made 12:45pm reservation for my family of 5 in late July. Works great with our early lunch reservation for that day too!

FYI, if trying to make a larger group reservation. I wasn't seeing any availability when I searched for a 5 person reservation for late July. I changed it to a 3 person reservation and then it started listing available times. I then highlighted the selected time I wanted and then increased my party reservation from 3 to 5 and it worked. Maybe it was a glitch on my end but wanted to let people know if anyone else experienced a similar situation.

Last edited:
Woohoo got our time booked for August! Now we actually have all our dining and I can breatheeeeee. Unless Carnation Cafe opens (oh loride, please!) then I'll be up at 4AM again haha.

Sounds yummy!

Uggh, if anyone happens to cancel Oga's for July 4/5/6 for a party anywhere between 2-6, please DM me. Tried all day but didn't get lucky enough. Daughters 21st bday so will try standby. Happy to be there anyway!

Woohoo got our time booked for August! Now we actually have all our dining and I can breatheeeeee. Unless Carnation Cafe opens (oh loride, please!) then I'll be up at 4AM again haha.

Yes yes yes! I will be up in the am with you for a carnation cafe reservation! Nothing like sitting right there on Main Street USA at the one and only Disneyland enjoying a milkshake and fried pickles.

Uggh, if anyone happens to cancel Oga's for July 4/5/6 for a party anywhere between 2-6, please DM me. Tried all day but didn't get lucky enough. Daughters 21st bday so will try standby. Happy to be there anyway!

Good luck! I was able to snag a reservation this morning for my daughters 21st birthday in June. Must be the place to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter