Ogas cantina

Most of us are huge SW fans so I'm sure we'll be doing it, just trying to plan for logistics for our larger group and this ADR seems like not an actual meal though, but that is fine too.

Def not a meal place. Menu is online-the only food for lunch/dinner times is jello type stuff and a charcuterie board, and a cookie with the blue milk.

Def not a meal place. Menu is online-the only food for lunch/dinner times is jello type stuff and a charcuterie board, and a cookie with the blue milk.

Not a meal place? Come on! This little bowl of chex mix not enough for ya? We laughed so hard when we ordered this and thought it was goin to be something huge for the price. It's a bowl of chex mix and salsa....

I sat with a group that had a baby with them. Its a bar, its loud and raucous and tone of fun for an adult.
Kids will be board after 15 minutes but it’s part of the experience and worth a look. Its not like you have to buy anything at all.

I would say do your research before you go and make sure it's something you want to do. We were there last week and everyone in the line had an ADR but quite a few left the line when they saw the menu or got fed up of the wait and as pointed out already on this thread, you are likely to be standing in a tiny space and we noticed more than a few people leave when they see they were allocated six inches of bar space each.

It wasn't my personal favourite experience in WDW and to be honest, it's the only time I felt a bit ripped off, but I wouldn't discourage anyone else from trying it if they really wanted to.

Also, someone on this thread said you don't have to buy anything but we were told there was a one drink minimum for every customer and you were absolutely not allowed in just to look round

We had an 8:30pm adr for Oga’s Cantina this past December. There were 5 of us including my DD who was 11. I asked for a seated table instead of standing. They told me that they would do their best to accommodate us but they couldn’t guarantee it. We waited a little longer then others but we wound up getting a booth. We did share the booth with another family who were very lovely. We were able to see the whole place. We were told that we couldn’t walk around until we were ready to leave. The service was good and quick but we didn’t feel rushed. We were there for 45 min tops. It was a really cool experience.

I loved Oga's Cantina when I visited at Disneyland in January...

I went three times in the end, once I had a ADR for 8pm I tried couple of the cocktails...

The last time was completely random... I was flying solo and there for rope drop I was near the front heading for MF but then thought Oga's instead! The cast members seemed a little shocked I didn't continue heading for MF

I was the only person in there for maybe 7-10 minutes which was pretty cool! I got my Blue Bantha and Espresso and enjoyed the moment

Really looking forward to taking my son in August at WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter