Oga's Cantina Walk Ins?

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Does Oga's accept walk ins for the Bar area? I was unable to get a reservation for either of the days we are planning to go to DHS.

Does Oga's accept walk ins for the Bar area? I was unable to get a reservation for either of the days we are planning to go to DHS.
you can join the walk up list (if available) but doubtful during "these times" that you can walk in to the bar. Keep trying for every day if you have PH. We were able to get a reservation on our AK day for 5pm. HS was sold out that day. We arrived @ HS around 3pm and were not turned away. Good luck.

I just now got a walk up reservation to Oga’s, but it is raining so I don’t know if that’s why I got in.

Congratulations. Did you have to wait long? Was it awesome?

We had ressies....but they were for standing room only....I have difficulty standing and I walk with a cane....so I asked if they had a table....instead, they moved us to the bar stools....was definitely a fun visit....

I have difficulty standing and I walk with a cane....so I asked if they had a table....instead, they moved us to the bar stools

Glad you were able to sit down, and that Walrus Man didn't give you any trouble! 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter