• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oga's Cantina Drink Menu

MGD2007

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
At Oga's do you need to order from the menu---or could you get just a vodka tonic if you wanted? I've been a few times and have ordered from the menu, but I've decided those type of mixed drinks just aren't for me. And unfortunately I'm not a fan of their beer/wine selection. Anyone have personal experience?

I haven't tried to order a drink not on the menu but I would lean toward no. They don't really have a bar - all the drinks are premixed and ready to go so I don't think they have separate bottles of alcohol at the ready.

They do not have an open bar. All of their drinks are premixed other than the items on tap.

This is the reason Oga's was a once and done for us. We didn't like the drinks, and you can't order what you really want.

This is the reason Oga's was a once and done for us. We didn't like the drinks, and you can't order what you really want.
We're in the same boat. I'm not a huge fan of mixed drinks, I prefer wine but the wine they had wasn't one I like so I tried a mix drink....$18 and it tasted like cough syrup!

They do not have an open bar. All of their drinks are premixed other than the items on tap.
This. We enjoy their drinks as they are not your common ones to find. Everything is premixed, so you cannot get any type of "custom" drink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter