Oga's Availability

I was able to make a reservation for 11/6 at 9:00 pm, they had a lot of timeslots open that day, as well as other days the first week of November!! Good Luck!

Also last week of October there is a ton of availability. I am going to Disney that week and picked up an Oga's reservation for every day we are at Disney. Woot!!!

We must just travel at the right times, or just be lucky. Reading about how difficult it has been for people to get an ADR at Oga's.
I had no trouble getting what we wanted for mid October or any of our previous trips.

Ahhhh! Mine is showing available times during my stay (trying for 11/9)- shows as open to reserve and then doesn't go the whole way through- technical difficulties

Yay! I got it! It's oldest's only "must do for a belated celebration of her 21st, so now I can relax.

Last edited:
Ahhhh! Mine is showing available times during my stay (trying for 11/9)- shows as open to reserve and then doesn't go the whole way through- technical difficulties

Yay! I got it! It's oldest's only "must do for a belated celebration of her 21st, so now I can relax.
Hope they enjoy it. It is fun

Anyone else only seeing options for “dinner”? Can’t change it to lunch or any time earlier than 4pm. Kept refreshing and now I see lunch time loading. That was weird.

Last edited:
I signed up for the free reservation alerts-
Google not sure if I can post the site-
I had multiple alerts for our day of September 25.
I had a reservation for that day already, but needed to add another person.
So glad I was able to get it!!!
Alerts came to my email

I got mine for the same day 6:30. Maybe I will see you there!! I’m so glad, I thought this one would be impossible to get. Now I just need Sci-fi and Space 220. Not asking much am I?

I think we booked for 7 or 8, I can't remember haha I want to see the menu for Space 220 before I decided to book but we would like to give it a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter