Oga's Availability

Sat was my 60+7 for my trip Oct 27-Nov 3. I was on right at 6am and there wasn't a single Oga reservation at any time for any day. Got BOG, Ohana, Topalino's, etc. but not a single window any day for Oga's. Seems strange.

Sat was my 60+7 for my trip Oct 27-Nov 3. I was on right at 6am and there wasn't a single Oga reservation at any time for any day. Got BOG, Ohana, Topalino's, etc. but not a single window any day for Oga's. Seems strange.

I agree. Now that more reports are coming in about zero availability, I think it's safe to say there's either a glitch or a not-yet-announced reason why Oga's is going to be closed, at least to the gen pub.

same here! logged on at 6am and zero availability between oct 27-nov 3 at any time. searched every day, every time, every party size.

Any speculation as to what this could be? I can't imagine that they are already doing major renovations. I suppose that they could be eliminating ADRs and going to a sign-up waitlist --- like Trader Sam's and Nomad Lounge --- but I don't know why they would do that.

Perhaps it's one of the glitches? I've heard lots of people are having problems making certain ADRs.

I just saw "The experience will be modified at this location." on the website under Ogas, so you all might be right that something is changing.

I just saw "The experience will be modified at this location." on the website under Ogas, so you all might be right that something is changing.
I thought that message has been there since the post Covid opening? Meaning social distancing which is no longer a thing there...

That message has been there since they reopened after COVID.

Same. Couldn't get anything for our one DHS day on Nov 5 at 60+5. I know we had a small window with only one day but still bummed.

Everyone's difficulties make me feel slightly less bad about sleeping through my alarm for ADR day. Thankfully I woke up on my own at 6:30 am so I was able to get some of my hopefuls. Now I just get to keep checking Sci Fi and Homecomin!

We ha
Any speculation as to what this could be? I can't imagine that they are already doing major renovations. I suppose that they could be eliminating ADRs and going to a sign-up waitlist --- like Trader Sam's and Nomad Lounge --- but I don't know why they would do that.
We haven't been to Nomad Lounge in ages - you have to go on a waitlist now to get in??? What's the scoop / trick? TIA

today was our ADR day for Nov 1-9. couldn’t get Oga’s for any day during our trip at all. tried every party size from 1-8.

today was our ADR day for Nov 1-9. couldn’t get Oga’s for any day during our trip at all. tried every party size from 1-8.
I'm so curious to see what happens for everyone in the second week of November. I'm really bummed and keep checking, I hope something opens or they explain what's going on. It's so hard for me to believe that they're all booked up that far out!

This is not normal. I can't believe that there would be zero availability at any time of day for any sized party at 60+8. Something is going on here . . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter