Oga Cantina Reservations and more

abby2525

Mouseketeer
So I got up at 4am MT (was told reservations opened at 6am ET) for 4 days in a row and could not get any Oga's reservationsf or any time of day at all! Soooo, I've read that walk up and get on a list is very doable. Is this the case? Other than that we got our park reservations done, Storytellers' breakfast reservation and couldn't get Trader Sam's either. Is that one we can also get on a list for when we get there and choose to go? Do they give you a time to come back or do you just have to wait until they call your name? We are going Aug. 17th. Thanks!

So I got up at 4am MT (was told reservations opened at 6am ET) for 4 days in a row and could not get any Oga's reservationsf or any time of day at all! Soooo, I've read that walk up and get on a list is very doable. Is this the case? Other than that we got our park reservations done, Storytellers' breakfast reservation and couldn't get Trader Sam's either. Is that one we can also get on a list for when we get there and choose to go? Do they give you a time to come back or do you just have to wait until they call your name? We are going Aug. 17th. Thanks!

We've done Oga's as a walkup and it was pretty easy! When you are close by, check the app to see if the list is open and how long the estimated wait is, then join the list if the wait is short enough for you! We did this March 2022 and even though the eta was 20 mins, we were inside in around 10! I was not able to get a reservation for our trip in July so we will likely do it like this again.

Since your trip isn't for over a month, I'd suggest setting up some dining alerts. I've done that to get lots of reservations, even Oga's a couple of times. Google Disney dining alerts and you'll see the company that does it. It's free unless you want to upgrade.

I think Ogas may be one that isn't loaded right at 60 days. I was on RIGHT at 6am Eastern today and it was not showing available (for reference, Trader Sam's was). Since Disneyland doesn't do the 60+ 10 thing that Disney World does, with none available, I think they are just not loaded yet.

(Non-issue for me as I don't do Star Wars, but I remembered this thread and specifically looked.)

Did Olga's as a walk-up this week as a party of four and it was pretty simple. I signed up for it in the app based on the estimated wait while in the Smuggler's Run queue and got called back shortly after we got off the ride. Walk-up seating is standing only and we were at a small table with two other parties of 3-4 people each (!). Still worth it to stop in and say hi to DJ Rex!

I saw several Trader Sam's reservations pop up the day before while searching for other dinner options. Not sure about Storyteller's, but I saw the waitlist open this weekend around breakfast at least. I didn't check the wait time, though, but that's another one that you might have luck getting a cancellation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter