Oga’s Cantina @ HS: Lunch/Dinner drinks at Breakfast?

mpb2000

Mouseketeer
I have an 8:45 am reservation at Oga’s Cantina at Hollywood Studios. I want to try some of the lunch/dinner drinks that aren’t on the breakfast menu. Will I be able to do so? I’ve seen some people say they were given both menus at breakfast or that they were able to order lunch/dinner drinks. I’ve also read that the drinks are all premixed, but I’m not sure if that means they have the lunch/dinner drinks ready at the start of the day or if they are making them on a staggered schedule and might not make them available to people at breakfast. If the lunch/dinner drinks may not be available at breakfast, I may have to consider dropping my reservation and hoping a lunch or dinner slot opens up.

Thanks for the info.

Matt

I have an 8:45 am reservation at Oga’s Cantina at Hollywood Studios. I want to try some of the lunch/dinner drinks that aren’t on the breakfast menu. Will I be able to do so? I’ve seen some people say they were given both menus at breakfast or that they were able to order lunch/dinner drinks. I’ve also read that the drinks are all premixed, but I’m not sure if that means they have the lunch/dinner drinks ready at the start of the day or if they are making them on a staggered schedule and might not make them available to people at breakfast. If the lunch/dinner drinks may not be available at breakfast, I may have to consider dropping my reservation and hoping a lunch or dinner slot opens up.

Thanks for the info.

Matt
I'm wondering the same!!

I'm wondering the same!!
We were at standing table with a group of men who ordered beer flight and charcuterie plate at breakfast. They could have gotten a mixed drink from the later menu, too. Sorry not Batuuan names, but we didn't look at that part of the menu. They also serve plain old soft drinks.

Thanks for the info.

Matt
I would not drop your reservation as it’s hard to get and likely something will not open up. It was packed all day long when we were there between the 10th and 18th.

We went around 8am on Saturday (walked up, no line) and were given both the breakfast and the lunch/dinner menus. We could mix & match and order from both, no problem.

Drinks are premixed and expensive $$ about $17 each. They give you a 2 drink limit and 45 minutes +/- time inside. Its something worth doing but you can drop $ quick there. Some drinks were good and others so so. But like with everything at Disney it is costly. Paying for the atmosphere. Usually we saw that once the area started to fill up the line got long there. You could get lucky and score a walk in but we found the staff telling people they were full or would be 1-2 hours and maybe something would open up. Sometimes one may drop but you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter