Offsite visitor got Mine Train Fastpasses!!!

I'd rather be diving

Mouseketeer
We are staying offsite in the first two weeks of June. I got online on Saturday night and was able to nab Fastpasses for the mine train. I am so excited!! I could not get them thru the app, had to use the website on my tablet but was able to get them. I got late morning, around 11, which is perfect for us as we'll be there for rope drop then will leave in the afternoon for a break before going back at night. I wanted morning passes so in case we don't feel like going back we won't have missed the mine train. I cannot wait!!

Thanks to all who advised using the website instead of the app.

We are staying offsite in the first two weeks of June. I got online on Saturday night and was able to nab Fastpasses for the mine train. I am so excited!! I could not get them thru the app, had to use the website on my tablet but was able to get them. I got late morning, around 11, which is perfect for us as we'll be there for rope drop then will leave in the afternoon for a break before going back at night. I wanted morning passes so in case we don't feel like going back we won't have missed the mine train. I cannot wait!!

Thanks to all who advised using the website instead of the app.

Congrats! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter