• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offsite Stroller Rental

PleaseStandClear

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster, here ....

Anyway, I'm looking into renting a stroller from an offsite company in Orlando instead of bringing my own. I've read good things about A Baby's Best Friend (www dot abbf dot com) on this board.

Has anyone here tried Baby's Away in Orlando (www dot babysaway dot com)?

How do the two companies compare?

If you've ever rented a double stroller from either company, what kind did you get and did you like it (could you get it through doors, was it easy to fold, was it comfortable enough for kids to nap in)?

(Sorry about the links, as a newbie, I'm apparently not allowed to post links yet.)

Thanks!

We rented a sit and stand stroller from A Baby's best Friend in February 07. Had no problems with them, it was at POP on our arrival. Had no problems fitting through any doors or walkways in parks or Resorts. Folded easily and quickly, almost one handed for the buses. The littlest DS was able to nap in the sit (front) part but the stand (back) part wasn't very condusive(sp?) to sleeping. But the older DS loved that he could stand and watch where we were going or could turn around and sit when he was tired.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter