• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Officially broke...

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
...because I've just booked three trip's to Disneyland Paris for this year...and that doesn't include the one in May!!

Now going July 20th to 22nd for mine and Lisa's Anniversary, October 29th to 2nd November for Halloween and all that good stuff and finally...December 23rd to 27th...we are actually going for Christmas Day!!!!! Pretty excited right now :)

Flipping love this post (not as much as I love you though!). Too much excitement in the house right now.........loving AP's and the fact we can just drive the car there in a few hours! xxx

We've had our APs for less than 24 hours, arrive for our first trip with them in 29 days, but already I'm trying to plan more trips. This AP / drive / off site method is the way forward I tell you ;)

dlpSteve said:
We've had our APs for less than 24 hours, arrive for our first trip with them in 29 days, but already I'm trying to plan more trips. This AP / drive / off site method is the way forward I tell you ;)

Totally is!!! We're there the first time with them the same time as you :-) Just browsing hotels and we found one dirt cheap for that time period, so rude not to book seeing as we are so close! Four trips, 20 days booked already before the end of the year, and still another 5months left on the pass after that. Fab!

:woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :cloud9:

Who needs a prince when you've got a pirate eh Lisa?! ;) pixiedust: pirate:

Happy planning!!! xxx

Mum to Belle said:
:woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :cloud9:

Who needs a prince when you've got a pirate eh Lisa?! ;) pixiedust: pirate:

Happy planning!!! xxx

Haha excellent! Pirates rule!!

Wow thats a fab year planned. Good on ye for getting the most outta the APs and Christmas Day at DLP sounds like the best possible thing ever!

Totally is!!! We're there the first time with them the same time as you :-) Just browsing hotels and we found one dirt cheap for that time period, so rude not to book seeing as we are so close! Four trips, 20 days booked already before the end of the year, and still another 5months left on the pass after that. Fab!

We'll see you in Salon Mickey then - just don't swipe all those amazing chocolate nutty pastries ;)

APs open up a whole new world of opportunity - with just the drive and cheap off site accommodation to pay for it's cheaper to go to DLP than anywhere else, and it'd be rude not to go back! I'm a convert, assuming I can manage to drive on the correct side of the road :drive:

At last at lasshe says with a evil laugh I have brought you all to the dark sidand into the world of offsite booking you are mine all mine cackle cakle have a apple my dears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter