Official Wine & Dine 2018

If anyone happens to see 2019's race on sale at the expo for this year's participants, would you mind posting the dates for those of us stuck at home and ready to plan next's wine and dine?! Please and thank you!

Just saw the 2019 brochure on FB. W&D 2019 is surprisingly 10/31-11/3.

I was surprised as well.

That date makes me wonder if we're looking at an early November opening for Galaxy's Edge and they're trying to keep W&D in place, but get the race weekend disruptions out of the way before the inundation of guests for the GE grand opening.

That date makes me wonder if we're looking at an early November opening for Galaxy's Edge and they're trying to keep W&D in place, but get the race weekend disruptions out of the way before the inundation of guests for the GE grand opening.
Also could have to do with the end of food and wine.

Out of expo got my headband and preorder magnet and pins.... (and obviously bib and free shirt)
If other things are meant to be I’ll catch them at the outlets next week (got pins and Tervis from last year’s wine and dine and the I did it shirt from dark side)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter