Official Wine & Dine 2018

I can't wait to see the merch pics. We don't get to the expo till Friday morning so I am guessing some of the cool stuff may already be gone. In years past how crazy has Friday morning been at this expo? I am having flashbacks to the lines to get into the Disney merchandise on Weds of Marathon weekend this year.

I can't wait to see the merch pics. .
Some stuff showed up onnparks blog Friday or Saturday

I sent out texts to everyone that signed up for the character text group. I did have to split it in to two groups because AT&T sucks but that’s ok. That’s how we rolled for marathon weekend. :)

If signed up and didn’t get a text please let me know.
I was pondering doing the group just to see the 10k line up but right now I’m at the point that I’m just going to walk till I get swept cause they don’t do deferrals and even if they did I’m being gaslit into doing the event even though I feel physically and mentally numb

I forgot to mention....it was 50 degrees when I went running this morning with a dew point of 51 and 94% humidity! My body was warm in a t-shirt and capris, but my hands and ears were so cold. I may go pick up a throw away sweatshirt and a mylar blanket this week. I have plenty of dollar store stretchy gloves. Even with projected early morning temps in the 60's I'm going to freeze standing around in the corral on Sunday.

I forgot to mention....it was 50 degrees when I went running this morning with a dew point of 51 and 94% humidity! My body was warm in a t-shirt and capris, but my hands and ears were so cold. I may go pick up a throw away sweatshirt and a mylar blanket this week. I have plenty of dollar store stretchy gloves. Even with projected early morning temps in the 60's I'm going to freeze standing around in the corral on Sunday.

It got up to 50 in northern Minnesota yesterday and I ran my fastest pace since 2016. So if that is the low, I will be in perfect running conditions! Minus the humidity.......

I sent out texts to everyone that signed up for the character text group. I did have to split it in to two groups because AT&T sucks but that’s ok. That’s how we rolled for marathon weekend. :)

If signed up and didn’t get a text please let me know.

I didn't get a text. :sad:

Re: Sunday's weather - Yeah, the weather is pleasant because the weather doesn't have to wake up at 3am and go run 13 miles.

Well said. DS is not a morning person. I get lots of "I just need an hour more of sleep" when I try and get him up on Saturday's to run with me. It's going to be fun to try and get him up in time to leave the room to catch the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter