Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

I am such an idiot. I got in, and when I went to pay I realized I didnt hit "add to cart" for the jacket and so I stupidly hit the back button....

back into the queue.

DVC never loaded on chrome or explorer
AP loaded and registered on explorer before chrome loaded
In for the half!
Also registered family for 10 and kids dashes. So much for my proposed solo trip!

Finally registered DH for the half and the 5k (had to register and wait in the queue separately) through Incognito. On regular Chrome I never left the waiting room so went in Incognito when done with his and got me registered for the 5k. Finally.

I used an incognito window of Chrome. I had Safari going to, but it was still waiting after I finished registering.
as I was about to open up the incogneto my main window on chrome worked.... though it only charged me for the 5K and 10K it didnt process for the items I wanted I wonder if I didnt click right... can I go back for those and if so do I have to go through the process again?

so Frustrated, have been through the registration twice, and it kicks out the shirt size, so won't register me, and you can't go back to edit it. I am sure my credit card is thinking "FRAUD" alert!

And now back waiting in the Queue to try yet again. GRRRRR

I am officially registered for the 10th anniversary Wine & Dine half marathon! I am disappointed that it will not be a night race that runs through the Osborne Lights and ends at the after party. But, I am excited to be returning to what was my first runDisney weekend!

what a hassle. mine got hung up because the t-shirt sizes wouldn't load. got all the way through paying and then it locked with a message saying i had to pick a t-shirt size, but no way to get back into the registration form, so I had to start all over again.

I registered for the half through Chrome incognito after reading it a few posts up. My other computer was still stuck in the waiting room using Chrome "regular"

what a hassle. mine got hung up because the t-shirt sizes wouldn't load. got all the way through paying and then it locked with a message saying i had to pick a t-shirt size, but no way to get back into the registration form, so I had to start all over again.

that happened with me twice already.

Was able to get in for the two course challenge! Does anyone’s else feel like we are all Charlie Brown getting that freaking football pulled out from under us??? With every registration, I’m always convinced it’s going to be smooth and easy and it never is. Lucy aka Disney IT/RunDisney fakes me out every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter