Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

I'm planning on signing up for the Challenge. The only very minor thing I don't like about challenges is that you get only one bib, and it's branded w/ the challenge logo. So the bib I get won't have the 10th anniversary of the half marathon on it!

I would love to have the 10th anniversary bib, too, for my bib collection/display! But I know this is dumb and minor. And like I said, I plan on signing up for the Challenge anyway! At least I'll get the 10th anniversary medal.

I'm planning on signing up for the Challenge. The only very minor thing I don't like about challenges is that you get only one bib, and it's branded w/ the challenge logo. So the bib I get won't have the 10th anniversary of the half marathon on it!

I would love to have the 10th anniversary bib, too, for my bib collection/display! But I know this is dumb and minor. And like I said, I plan on signing up for the Challenge anyway! At least I'll get the 10th anniversary medal.

We have to re-use the bib? PU on that....

Oh True, I didn't think of that with the 10th. Mine all just go in a folder anyway, but I've thought about that with other times I've done Challenges too, that I'm missing out on the other neat logo bibs. It is silly, but I totally get it.

I'm thinking about signing up for the 10K - it would be my first time at Wine and Dine (as a teacher it's always been impossible to make the fall dates with where it lines up in my school schedule) and second 10K. I've already got the room set at All Star Movies for the weekend...I just have to decide before tomorrow whether I want to go for it or not.

5 till 10...there is now a link on the Disney AP site that leads you to a RunDisney AP page....

10:01 the only link is the countdown clock that has a button that says view details....and when you click it says register the 19th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter