Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Okay,

So does anyone have details on how registering other people works now? I haven't ever needed to register other people, but the AP registration is when I'm working, so I probably won't be able to get on and do that.

If my mom registers me (she and I both have APs) - will she need to pay for both of our registrations with the same card info, or can she pay seperately?

Will I be able to access proof of time for myself, or will I have to email RunDisney somehow to get access?

Does she need to log us both into separate RunDisney accounts by using separate browser windows or something?

Thanks! I usually run on my own, and I'm pretty sure we both want into the 5k, mom wants to run the 10k, and I'm in for the challenge, so it's a little more complicated than I'm used to!

Okay,

So does anyone have details on how registering other people works now? I haven't ever needed to register other people, but the AP registration is when I'm working, so I probably won't be able to get on and do that.

If my mom registers me (she and I both have APs) - will she need to pay for both of our registrations with the same card info, or can she pay seperately?

Will I be able to access proof of time for myself, or will I have to email RunDisney somehow to get access?

Does she need to log us both into separate RunDisney accounts by using separate browser windows or something?

Thanks! I usually run on my own, and I'm pretty sure we both want into the 5k, mom wants to run the 10k, and I'm in for the challenge, so it's a little more complicated than I'm used to!
If she registers you at the same time yes she has to use the same card for both. If she does two separate registrations she can use a different card. If someone else registers you under their account you would have to contact runDisney to update POT and what not.

If she registers you at the same time yes she has to use the same card for both. If she does two separate registrations she can use a different card. If someone else registers you under their account you would have to contact runDisney to update POT and what not.
The other person (who used their account to do the registering) can update the registration for POT. You only have to email Run Disney if you want to claim it to your account.

Okay,

Basically, if you want your registration under your account and to pay with a different card she'll need to do 2 transactions. One as you for you and then her for herself.

If she does you under her account she can update your POT, etc. Otherwise you have to email Run DIsney to claim it to your account.

It's only one form of payment (even gift card can only be one card).

My wife and I are considering this race in 2020. Is it permanently a morning half now or might they switch the half back to a night race at some point?

I am leaning towards doing the 5K. I like it a lot better than the regular WDW 5K.

Running through AK in the dark is awesome. That’s my favorite part of the half course for SW & W&D! I was looking at the calendar and just don’t know if I can make it work with Halloween on Thursday.

Well crap. I had pretty much talked myself out of doing the 5k and just sticking with the 2 course challenge. Because the 5k is the morning after Halloween, it will be a logistical nightmare. But after hearing everyone talk about it, I want to do it again. Sigh.

DBF and I have officially decided to do the Wine and Dine 5k as our first race ever :scared::scared:

What time does registration open for APs on the 14th?

We attend the expo on Halloween to get our race bibs and that's included in the race price correct?

If I read correctly, the registration for the 5k doesn't include tickets to the post-race party. I remember friends of ours saying they purchased tickets to the post-race party at a discount on a race marketplace? Is that a thing and where do I find it lol?

Sorry I have a lot of questions! This side of Disney is all new to me!

Considering this instead of marathon weekend. Does anyone think SWGE will open before this? I'm trying to decide if I want to be there fairly soon after it opens or not. I'm thinking it won't be open before this weekend and so that might make it a better choice than waiting until January.

Also, can anyone tell me more about the post-race party? Can people who didn't run the race come? Cost?

And last, do you think the courses will be the same? That's the main reason I'm interested. I like that the half goes through several parks. The marathon weekend half is so boring.

Considering this instead of marathon weekend. Does anyone think SWGE will open before this? I'm trying to decide if I want to be there fairly soon after it opens or not. I'm thinking it won't be open before this weekend and so that might make it a better choice than waiting until January.

Also, can anyone tell me more about the post-race party? Can people who didn't run the race come? Cost?

And last, do you think the courses will be the same? That's the main reason I'm interested. I like that the half goes through several parks. The marathon weekend half is so boring.
Before? No.

Yes people who don’t run can buy a ticket for like $80 to the party. It’s basically like Epcot EMH for runners.

I think the courses will be pretty much the same.

So I've seen and heard conflicting registration times for 2019 Wine & Dine for both passholders on 3/14 and open registration on 3/19? Anyone have a confirmed time to be ready for on both days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter