Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

Go to 'File', then down to 'New Incognito Window'

Thanks. My chrome does not show a "File" and I can't find one by right clicking. Having tried IE, Bing, Chrome, and Safari, nothing works. I guess I am just not going to get the benefit of my AP. But, it's Disney, what's new when it comes to the IT department? Hopefully, I will get in next week or by some miracle, the thing will start functioning in the next 45 minutes.

Thanks. My chrome does not show a "File" and I can't find one by right clicking. Having tried IE, Bing, Chrome, and Safari, nothing works. I guess I am just not going to get the benefit of my AP. But, it's Disney, what's new when it comes to the IT department? Hopefully, I will get in next week or by some miracle, the thing will start functioning in the next 45 minutes.

Shift+Command+N on a Mac, try Shift+Ctrl+N on a PC

Shift+Command+N on a Mac, try Shift+Ctrl+N on a PC

Thanks. I got that to work. I am taken to a link that says I can register on the runDisney passholder page. I click on that and I get to the rundisney annual passholder benefits page. There is no registration link. It invites me to learn more about the wine and dine. When I click on that, I just go back to the regular race page.

Are you seeing a registration button, or is this going to come closer to noon?

Thanks. I got that to work. I am taken to a link that says I can register on the runDisney passholder page. I click on that and I get to the rundisney annual passholder benefits page. There is no registration link. It invites me to learn more about the wine and dine. When I click on that, I just go back to the regular race page.

The list of events will turn into links once they activate it, so just hang there on that page and be sure to refresh at about 12 EST.

The links become active at 10:59 or so :)

Brian

Sorry So Late...
I am driving myself crazy and wasting time trying to figure out how to register at noon for the Wine and Dine. I am an AP holder and DVC member. What site do I start with? I know there have been many posts on this, but I am still not sure and probably won't be able to go through the whole thread in time. Sorry and thanks!

Sorry So Late...
I am driving myself crazy and wasting time trying to figure out how to register at noon for the Wine and Dine. I am an AP holder and DVC member. What site do I start with? I know there have been many posts on this, but I am still not sure and probably won't be able to go through the whole thread in time. Sorry and thanks!

Go to your AP or DVC Page -> 2016 Benefits (AP Page) -> rD Page -> refresh, refresh, refresh -> Register!

I literally just locked my office door and put my phone on do not disturb. My hands are shaking.

...and it's down again in both incognito Chrome and cookies/history-wiped IE... Blergh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter