***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

So excited about being some of the first to visit TSL. It just happened by coincidence, wife's work only allows vacation during Fourth of July week.

Last edited:
So I went to my email account and searched for any passholder emails. I found the "welcome" email from when we purchased them, added the sender to my contacts and BOOM got the TSL email a few minutes later.

Hopefully we get to register!!!

I received Passholder emails my first year, but never received another following my renewals. I get loads of other Disney Destination marketing emails, but no more Passholder ones. I just added the Passholder email address to my contacts, but since I use Yahoo mail I highly doubt I will achieve the same result as you. Thanks for the tip though!

Below is from the "HUB".

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Overview - Duration(HH:MM:SS) 00:02:30

The Barnstormer - Overview - Duration(HH:MM:SS) 00:01:03

Slinky Dog Dash - Overview - Duration(HH:MM:SS) 00:02:30

Thanks Fastpasser. That's surprising given the slow scene in 7DMT. Makes me wonder does SDD slow to almost stop before the second launch? Otherwise hard to believe it would last as long.

Thanks Fastpasser. That's surprising given the slow scene in 7DMT. Makes me wonder does SDD slow to almost stop before the second launch? Otherwise hard to believe it would last as long.
Even if it does come to a full stop it’s shouldn't be stopped for much longer than a few seconds.

Below is from the "HUB".

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Overview - Duration(HH:MM:SS) 00:02:30

The Barnstormer - Overview - Duration(HH:MM:SS) 00:01:03

Slinky Dog Dash - Overview - Duration(HH:MM:SS) 00:02:30

I'm sure this is all optics (bare track and straight lines vs the mountain) but SDD looks longer than 7DMT to me. :confused3

Sorry if this has been answered, but I looked and can't find it. When TSMM reopens on June 19, will all three tracks be working or just one? Thanks!

Sorry if this has been answered, but I looked and can't find it. When TSMM reopens on June 19, will all three tracks be working or just one? Thanks!

Nobody knows or at least aren't able to say. I'm guessing only 1 since it will be SB only but hope to be wrong about that.

unless SDD is really as slow as it looks in the videos. 10-12 MPH makes for a looooong ride.

Nobody knows or at least aren't able to say. I'm guessing only 1 since it will be SB only but hope to be wrong about that.
Is it SB only? I though the FP+s were just all gone, because when I request a FP for 6/18, the msg is that FP+ service is unavailable, but for 6/19 the msg is that there are no more FP+s left.

Is it SB only? I though the FP+s were just all gone, because when I request a FP for 6/18, the msg is that FP+ service is unavailable, but for 6/19 the msg is that there are no more FP+s left.

As far as anyone here knows, there were no FP+ issued from the 19th through TSL opening day. At least no one here has reported getting any on those days. I think Disney had them in reserve and would issue them depending on construction completion. Hedging their bets as it were. Looks like they won't be issued at this point and we will have SB only from the 19th until TSL opening.

As far as anyone here knows, there were no FP+ issued from the 19th through TSL opening day. At least no one here has reported getting any on those days. I think Disney had them in reserve and would issue them depending on construction completion. Hedging their bets as it were. Looks like they won't be issued at this point and we will have SB only from the 19th until TSL opening.

I was looking recently and there was no fastpass availability from the reopening date to TSL opening day.

I have added AP and DVC info to the first page.

Also reminder that Toy Story Mania is closed beginning tomorrow!

Glad you posted this. I haven't been paying attention to all the TSMM news and heading up for the day on Wednesday and was planning on rope dropping HS for TSMM. Looks like I'll head to Epcot now

(ง'̀-'́)ง

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter