• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Are they still giving out same day fast passes for TSMM st the park? I hope so.
Nope they stopped late last month as the "Entrance" relocation began to align it with Toy Story Land for June 30th. The published data indicated that FP+ would not be available through May 7 but no change yet published yet we keep checking...

Dave

It looks like from my skimming through, all 3 TSL attractions will be Tier 1 attractions? Trying to plan for our August trip. I would think RD the original TSMM and try for FP for Slinky dog and EMH the alien ride.

It looks like from my skimming through, all 3 TSL attractions will be Tier 1 attractions? Trying to plan for our August trip. I would think RD the original TSMM and try for FP for Slinky dog and EMH the alien ride.
Yes all 3 are tier 1.

Nope they stopped late last month as the "Entrance" relocation began to align it with Toy Story Land for June 30th. The published data indicated that FP+ would not be available through May 7 but no change yet published yet we keep checking...

Dave

I wonder if we will hear from ppl today if they are activating same day FP

I wonder if we will hear from ppl today if they are activating same day FP

None yet, I checked little bit ago just out of curiosity. Given the closure was delayed a few days I'm not surprised it wasn't ready to be opened back up today. Suprising that Disney did put the May 7th date on the app though.

anyone know where the merchandise will be located since there is no longer a shop in the land?

On the bright side TSMM isn’t closed like some may have feared. It’s still open but standby only.

Yeah I wasn't buying that theory at all. Do you find it curious that Disney hasn't made any kind of announcement about what to expect the next 54 days? Or that more reports from experts haven't come out? It's been crickets since late March.

Site updated and the notice about FPP being unavailable until 5/7 is gone but no FPP available or SDFP. Site also says only at TSL. Still hoping for SDFP though.

Last edited:
BTW, we should probably remember the exact sequence of what happened a few weeks ago, just for some context.

Disney announced FPs wouldn’t be available starting Monday, April 9

FPs were in fact available for same day booking on a rolling daily basis Monday, April 9 - Sunday April 15

FPs stopped being available for same day booking Monday, April 16 (a whole week late)

What happens at this point is anyone’s guess I suppose. :-)

I just searched for FP and the notes still say not available from April 9 to May 7.
Thx. I saw it was gone when you select it under attractions on the website but I see it still shows up on the app and if you try to select a fpp for it from the website as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter