• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Booked my fastpasses for DHS today at 60+2 (July 5th)

At 7am they had fastpasses for Saucer Swirl in the morning and Slinky Dog at 8pm.

I decided to go with normal TSMM (really early ones still available 8:20am) since fastpass for Saucer Swirl seemed like a waste to me and we aren't planning on being at the park that late.

So going to try 7am Rope Drop for Slinky Dog (and maybe Saucer Swirl won't be real busy if we can get Slinky Dog in quick).

Last edited:
So what does everyone think will happen tomorrow re: TSMM fastpasses? I am thinking nothing / no change. Since they started a few days late, it may take a few extra days to wrap up. Then I really have no idea what happens. Same day fastpasses? No fastpasses? More tracks re-opened? Hmmm....

So what does everyone think will happen tomorrow re: TSMM fastpasses? I am thinking nothing / no change. Since they started a few days late, it may take a few extra days to wrap up. Then I really have no idea what happens. Same day fastpasses? No fastpasses? More tracks re-opened? Hmmm....

I wonder if it will open tomorrow only because it was late closing...but we will see :)

I'm just hoping for an AP or a DVC invitation for a preview! Stalking my email and this thread like a hawk! I was fortunate enough to attend a DVC Pandora preview and it was one of the coolest Disney experiences I have had! We will actually be there June 11-18, so would already be there if the dates worked out!!

I'm just hoping for an AP or a DVC invitation for a preview! Stalking my email and this thread like a hawk! I was fortunate enough to attend a DVC Pandora preview and it was one of the coolest Disney experiences I have had! We will actually be there June 11-18, so would already be there if the dates worked out!!

If you are going to be there during that time you may luck into a unannounced soft opening for it. I am still holding out hope for an AP preview but others on here that are experts unlike myself are not as optimistic about it at this point since there appears to be a good bit left to complete prior to opening.

If you are going to be there during that time you may luck into a unannounced soft opening for it. I am still holding out hope for an AP preview but others on here that are experts unlike myself are not as optimistic about it at this point since there appears to be a good bit left to complete prior to opening.

That would be great, however we are only planning on being in HS for 1/2 day of our 8 days there, so the chance of us happening onto that are probably pretty slim. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out!

We are hoping for that too. Like you, we went to the Pandora Preview and it was amazing. My son is obsessed with Toy Story, so we were really hoping there would be a preview, but slowly losing hope. We have a cash reservation for June 24-26, but if there is no preview, we will cancel and just go in December.

Booked my fastpasses for DHS today at 60+2 (July 5th)

At 7am they had fastpasses for Saucer Swirl in the morning and Slinky Dog at 8pm.

I decided to go with normal TSMM (really early ones still available 8:20am) since fastpass for Saucer Swirl seemed like a waste to me and we aren't planning on being at the park that late.

So going to try 7am Rope Drop for Slinky Dog (and maybe Saucer Swirl won't be real busy if we can get Slinky Dog in quick).
How do you do these both on July 5? Aren’t they both tier one?

Yep - At 60+2 - Slinky Dog was only available for 8pm and Saucer Swirl was available for around 7am. But I am planning to park hop to Magic Kingdom for afternoon and didn't want to have Slinky Dog fastpass sitting there all day anyhow. And Saucer Swirl just seemed waste of a fastpass. So I went with regular old Toy Story Midway Mania (got an 8:20).

So I'm going to hit the rope drop with hope of getting on Slinky Dog - then if I do get front of line at Slinky Dog then there would hopefully be a slight chance Saucer Swirl may not be ridiculous when come off. But at least I should still get Slink Dog in.

same...13-18 for us

I’m late to the party and quickly skimmed this thread. I am embarrassed to say it took me forever to figure out what AS2 was. Duh. I just figured out what it’s initiallw would be with 2 s’s. Lol. Anyway we will be there 6/24-7/9 but only 2 full days and 1 evening at HS. One day before open and one July1. Got SDD then and hope to ropedrop AS2. We have AP and hope to hit a preview but if not maybe we can see it 6/26 when we are in HS. Hope to get a FP for our evening there (which is before TS land opens. ). Just waiting to see what happens. Also thanks for th laugh over AS2. And what happened to the roof? Missed that detail.

Just searched for Fastpasses for TSM this morning at 7:00 am and still no Fastpasses. Still holding out hope for our visit!

Just checked the TSMM attraction details on the Disney website. It hasn't been updated. Still reads, "Please note: FastPass+ service will not be available from April 9 to May 7, 2018."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter