***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Thanks. Don’t know why I can’t get an answer from several people on this.
Below is the response on the "Reactive FAQs" section to the question, "will FastPass+ be available in the future at Toy Story Mania?"

"Yes. FastPass+ for Toy Story Mania! will be available again on May 8."

Below is the response on the "Reactive FAQs" section to the question, "will FastPass+ be available in the future at Toy Story Mania?"

"Yes. FastPass+ for Toy Story Mania! will be available again on May 8."
Does that mean you can book FPs on May 8th or that you can book now for May 8th and beyond. As of right now nobody can book TSMM for May 8th and beyond.

Does that mean you can book FPs on May 8th or that you can book now for May 8th and beyond. As of right now nobody can book TSMM for May 8th and beyond.
No clue, that's the entire response. It's typical "Disney Speak" and drives CMs crazy. They're instructing CMs to give that response knowing that what you're asking is going to be asked.

Interpreting the wording literally, I'm going to guess that it means booking FPs will resume on the 8th. However, it certainly could mean that using the actual FP could resume on the 8th.

No clue, that's the entire response. It's typical "Disney Speak" and drives CMs crazy. They're instructing CMs to give that response knowing that what you're asking is going to be asked.

Interpreting the wording literally, I'm going to guess that it means booking FPs will resume on the 8th. However, it certainly could mean that using the actual FP could resume on the 8th.
Yep...

And no Disney related blog/website (I have asked three) has the answer either.

My guess...nothing will be released until they have decided or announced the fp tiers within the land and Hollywood studios

I know that it’s all speculation but I’m wondering (hoping) there’ll be soft openings or previews when I’m there mid june from the 12-17, so I feel like there’s a decent chance those should be happening then. But obviously it’s not a guarantee

I know that it’s all speculation but I’m wondering (hoping) there’ll be soft openings or previews when I’m there mid june from the 12-17, so I feel like there’s a decent chance those should be happening then. But obviously it’s not a guarantee

Us too, keeping fingers crossed!

I am just letting you all know that I called this morning for my FP+ extras for CL guests and they did not release the Toy Story Land FPs. TSMM, however, was available. So, even though the 30th is within my 90 day purchase window, they obviously have not decided to release those rides as FPs at this time.

I am just letting you all know that I called this morning for my FP+ extras for CL guests and they did not release the Toy Story Land FPs. TSMM, however, was available. So, even though the 30th is within my 90 day purchase window, they obviously have not decided to release those rides as FPs at this time.
Thanks for confirming TSM FPs were available. Did the DSS CM state the FPs for TSM were available for days prior to June 30th? Which date did you book for TSM FPs?

I just tried may 8-21 and still could not book TSMM FP’s. :(

I'm May 12 - 19th and still no FP for TSMM! :sad: Really hoping it becomes available! This is my favorite ride and we are planning evenings right now for Hollywood so rope drop isn't an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter