***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Now I want it to include Sept 10-11. So we can catch Postmodern Jukebox at Epcot.
If not them then it must be 14-16, time for some Who Let the Dogs Out! LOL

So I went to my email account and searched for any passholder emails. I found the "welcome" email from when we purchased them, added the sender to my contacts and BOOM got the TSL email a few minutes later.

Hopefully we get to register!!!
Glad it worked for you!! Could you tell me the sender information so I can add it to my contacts? I don't have any emails from passholder (even the welcome email you mentioned). I'm desperate! lol

It can't hurt to go in and update your preferences
Good idea! Can you tell me where to go in MDE to do this? I've been fiddling around with it, and can't find it. It's probably obvious and I'm just missing it somehow. ;)

Glad it worked for you!! Could you tell me the sender information so I can add it to my contacts? I don't have any emails from passholder (even the welcome email you mentioned). I'm desperate! lol

I was just going to ask the same thing... if anyone would be so kind to post it. :thanks:

Sort of random, but I just happened to check a secondary e-mail address that I don’t use very often. I get random Disney Store, Disney On Ice, etc type e-mails on that account, but it’s not the account I use for any resort/AP/MDX related uses. But sure enough, the AP e-mail sent yesterday was in the inbox of the barely used account.

I guess point being, for those that have used multiple e-mail addresses with anything involving Disney in the past, may be worth checking different accounts.

Good idea! Can you tell me where to go in MDE to do this? I've been fiddling around with it, and can't find it. It's probably obvious and I'm just missing it somehow. ;)
Sign in to MDE
At the very top it will say Welcome, XXXX, XXXX is your name. Click on your name.
Select Communication Preferences

Last edited:
Sort of random, but I just happened to check a secondary e-mail address that I don’t use very often. I get random Disney Store, Disney On Ice, etc type e-mails on that account, but it’s not the account I use for any resort/AP/MDX related uses. But sure enough, the AP e-mail sent yesterday was in the inbox of the barely used account.

I guess point being, for those that have used multiple e-mail addresses with anything involving Disney in the past, may be worth checking different accounts.
Congrats on figuring out the mystery!! I can only think of 2 email addresses that I've used previously, and nothing seems to be showing up in either. I'm Canadian, and I'm wondering if Canadian AP holders don't receive emails??

Finally, it's out that there will be no previews or soft opening for day guests. It was known months ago and it's surprising that it didn't leak out.

Congrats on figuring out the mystery!! I can only think of 2 email addresses that I've used previously, and nothing seems to be showing up in either. I'm Canadian, and I'm wondering if Canadian AP holders don't receive emails??
I'm in Canada as well and I'm wondering the same thing! Although my mom is in Michigan and she said she hasn't gotten any passholder emails either. But we both bought APs around the same time and booked our hotel stay together (in the same room) and she started getting PIN codes and I got nothing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter