Leia dies saying Ben

Han Solo appears

Ben dies after kissing Rey and disappears

Emperor dies

Snoke was a clone

Rey has a yellow lightsabre

Last line of the movie is Skywalker as she faces twin suns on Tatooine

Last edited:
You see a young Luke and Leia using their lightsabers.

Hux is a first order mole.

The new star destroyers have Death Star tech on them.

Last edited:

Just got out watching. I cried so did my DS14. Kinda emotional. When I first saw the kiss I was like “ No! Abrams gave into those who shipped them” but when Ben and Leia go “poof” I was like No!!! And cried.
Question was It a secret Han Solo was making an appearance ? Also did filling begin after Fischer’s death?? Noticed the scene where she and her daughter walked off. Not sure if that was digital or real.

Last edited:
Question was It a secret Han Solo was making an appearance ? Also did filling begin after Fischer’s death?? Noticed the scene where she and her daughter walked off. Not sure if that was digital or real.

I certainly did not know Harrison Ford would appear. I think they kept that under wraps.

For Carrie, they used some footage filmed for the previous two that wasn't used, then also did some digital trickery as needed.

When did they say Snoke was a clone? And you missed the biggest spoiler... Rey's lineage is from Palpatine.

Just got out of the movie. I think it was the best of the last trilogy. There were enough surprises, one liners, throwbacks, and action to keep it good through 140 minutes.

There are parts that are predictable (Ben's turning), but thats to be expected.

Rey's parents weren't Luke's cousins, were they? I thought I recogniEd her father during his death scene.

Whatever happened to Wedge? Did he die in one of the other movies?

The cameos were awesome...

Wedge!
Wicket and his son!
Loved Harry Styles and Ed Sheeran as the stormtroopers..."thank goodness you're here!"

It was classic Star Wars...good vs. Evil. The cavalry rides in to save the day. Good stuff.

My one question...what did Finn want to tell Rey??

Last edited:
At the end of the movie I was like, "GAH!!!! What was Finn going to say!!! How could they leave that out!"

I don't buy this. Hey Rey, we're about to die in quicksand! As the last thing I potentially ever say to you, I want you to know - I think I'm force-sensitive!

Also, Finn being force-sensitive was pretty obvious from, like, his very first scene ever.
Totally agree. That makes absolutely no sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter