• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks

Can you decorate strollers for Star Wars Weekends? We wanted to turn our stroller into a ship for the weekend. I think I've seen pictures of them there but before we spend a lot on modifying our stroller I wanted to check here.

Whoa, 90 degrees! That sounds like a huge shock from the extended winter we have been having in New England. I say bring on the sundresses!

:cool1: So I have been following along this whole thread and am getting more excited by the day. We will be there the second weekend, through Memorial Day. I posted many pages ago that we are providing merch for the Darth Mall. This has been one of the most thrilling things happen to us! :) Sending out the product to Disney this week, and I'm going to take a wild guess that there will be a regular merch announcement soon! In which case I can reveal what we are selling.

We are going to be there with 2 other couples- who are all droid builders/501st members/cosplay mavens. Hopefully we can pull off Disneybounding the Star Wars crew (r2, c3po, han, chewie, luke, leia) So if there is a meetup happening that week I'd love to meet some of you!

:banana:

That's really cool! Can't wait to hear about your products!

Is it wrong that I kinda really want to get myself done as an Alderaan princess with the D-Tech thing. Just for the fun of my face on Princess Leia lol. I'll probably end up doing a stormtrooper

this made me crack up!! I love it. :lmao:

PhilliesPhan said:
Can you decorate strollers for Star Wars Weekends? We wanted to turn our stroller into a ship for the weekend. I think I've seen pictures of them there but before we spend a lot on modifying our stroller I wanted to check here.

Yes you can. there was an x wing last year.

lemonears6 said:
What time is the parade? And is there a fast pass? Trying to decide what time to get there too

Not confirmed this year but the parade had been at 11am. If you want a good, shady about you must get there at least an hour and a half before... no word on fp+ for any sww experiences

I took a picture of the x-wing stroller last year. It was so great.

scroll down - third photo from the bottom

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49332330&postcount=160

I wish I had taken photos of the fans earlier in the day. There were a lot more dressed compared to the afternoon.

So no luck on any new info... Premiere Theater was closed and the cm didn't know about where JTA sign ups would be during sww.
I'm finding the lack of SWW information.... disturbing ;)

Is the Darth Mall and D-Tech me experience open throughout the SWW event or just the one weekend in May?

I tried to read quite a few threads , but still wasn't sure about this.

Disfamplan said:
Is the Darth Mall and D-Tech me experience open throughout the SWW event or just the one weekend in May?

I tried to read quite a few threads , but still wasn't sure about this.

Open every weekend of SWW

Thanks so much for the pics! It is exactly what a visual person like myself needs! You're the best yullilin!

I was wondering what D-Tech is? I've read thru several pages that mention it, but didn't find out what it actually is.

Thank you!

Does anyone know the DTech cost to ship to Canada? I cannot find it.

Also when can we call for reservations? Tomorrow?

The D-Tech experience was pretty awesome. I did the Carbon Freeze 2 years ago and did the Stormtrooper last year. They look great. I love mine, just don't get them wet. Something about the 3D printing process and the materials.

Ash

The D-Tech experience was pretty awesome. I did the Carbon Freeze 2 years ago and did the Stormtrooper last year. They look great. I love mine, just don't get them wet. Something about the 3D printing process and the materials. Ash
cool! May I ask how much they cost? I wonder if they ship internationally as we live in the UK :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter