***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

This man is seriously a gift to theme parks! I hope Disney gives him another big project as SWGE starts to “wrap up.”

Only thing I could think of bigger or like "next" after SWGE would be to be lead on a 5th park or a new location starting from scratch

We aren't going to DL until November, and to be honest, I don't plan on going on the MF ride. If somehow, Max Pass is being offered and I can get one, that's a different story, but I'm not a wait in line for 5 hours kind of gal. I'll have another opportunity at WDW in Jan/Feb and again, we shall see whether or not I can snag a reasonable line wait. I've never been to DL, so there will be lots of new things to see, so that's exciting for me regardless of SWGE. And the new Toy Story Land and MMRR at WDW will be more exciting new things. However, I'm following these boards very closely now and waiting for the "madness" to start. It's like I'm living vicariously through the threads, while leaning back in my recliner and sipping on a refreshing beverage. :hourglass

Already getting some CM reviews.
Yes I've read a few of those. I don't pay much attention to details, I like to be surprised, but...I definitely want to know about the crowds, and crowd management. Even though my family and I aren't going to DL until November, it's good to have a heads up as we go along. Just super excited!

Been seeing a bit of an uproar over the fence in front of the Falcon (which looks like it's permanent?) and it's disappointing but I imagine they're very worried about vandalism and for good reason.

Been seeing a bit of an uproar over the fence in front of the Falcon (which looks like it's permanent?) and it's disappointing but I imagine they're very worried about vandalism and for good reason.
While I'm sad I won't be able to walk up to the Falcon I am happy they are doing this, second day of TSLand you could already see people peeling the paper from the Slinky Ride and AS2

What is it about humans...we all tend to be overly critical at times. A trait of our species?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter