***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

This is what I see right now:

Reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Please Do Not Close or Refresh This Page
You are currently waiting for an opportunity to make a reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, which will begin at 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
Please note that there is no advantage to arriving on this page prior to that time. However, once reservations begin at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, you will lose your place in line if you close this page or refresh your browser. Reservations are subject to availability.

Thank you for your patience!

Same here. I've been on that page for an hour without closing or refreshing...it would be nice to get some direction on what's going on. Most of us don't have hours to sit and watch a page refresh over and over.

Congrats! What day did you reserve?

I got a reservation! All of a sudden the login screen popped up and I logged in. In case anyone is wondering, here are the time options I was given:
  • 8 AM - 12 PM
  • 11 AM - 3 PM
  • 2 PM - 6 PM
  • 5 PM - 9 PM
  • 8 PM - midnight

Haha and so the secondary problems begin. My on screen confirmation shows a different date to my email confirmation!

D’oh Disney!

Just got mine!! YIPPEE!!! That was SO STRESSFUL! Just refreshed itself for 25 minutes, then bingo! Got the date I wanted & went for first thing in the morning. :)

Krista :)

Our group now has 3 reservations between us.

Hotel 5/31 8a-12p
General 5/31 8p-12a
General 6/1 11a-3p
Wow, I guess Disney isn't too worried about allowing only one reservation. Sounds like there are still lots of slots available, otherwise I can see it creating a bit of an uproar among non-resort guests (if those with resort reservations are also allowed to make general reservations...).

31st - 4th are all booked. First open time is now the 5th. (10:54am PT)

Also, I was using two PC's to wait in the queue. The one I was logged into my Disney account on got through 20min faster than the one I was not logged in on.

Sweet, got in at 10:55 to see that 31-4 are all booked.... Our passes expire on the 4th and we aren't renewing... Glad I wasted my morning... Looks like plenty of availability across all other dates though so hang in there.

i didnt see the 31st 8am as an option. i probably took too long filling in my friends names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter