• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I don't think they will - the world has waaaaaay more onsite guests than the land. It would be impossible to give a pass to every onsite guest at wdw.
But does EVERY on-site guest want to go? Or just the fastest fingers scores access? If you open it up to the general public that's even more people than on-site guests.

But does EVERY on-site guest want to go? Or just the fastest fingers scores access? If you open it up to the general public that's even more people than on-site guests.
I think that even the non-SW fan, if given the option to be ABLE to make it inside will take the opportunity

Looks like I was wrong. Disneyland will use the bathroom pass from the start. However no word on DHS yet so they may wait and see how it works at Disneyland.

http://blogmickey.com/2019/03/disne...offered-no-standby-allowed-to-enter-the-land/

Also no standby line to enter the land Without a reservation. They are giving guests a window of time.

The question I have is suppose no-one else in your party can, or is willing, to do SR or RotR and you have to use the restroom? It says you will merge with your party, but if you have no party........(I hope your queue neighbors would be accommodating).

The blogmickey post, at the very bottom, does speculate that WDW will implement the bathroom pass. But until WDW announces this, we really do not know.

One question I have is about the bathroom pass is "what about single riders"? There are times that I am at the park by myself. Since I do not have another person in my "party" I can't meet up with them at a merge point. So wonder what they will do in this situation? Do I have to get "adopted" by people around me to meet at the merge point?

I just read that ABC commissary is starting to take ADR's - do you think this is a test for SWGE QS?

I really wish WDW would do this so that I knew I had access with my on-site reservation in September. Do you think they're waiting to see?? Or just not doing it at all?
I do too!
Yeah which if this goes well I wonder if they won’t allow camping in WDW either.
I really hope they don't allow this but make it somehow easy to get in. Ha! Pipe dream! Truthfully, I'm selfishly hoping I don't have to get up at 2am or earlier to get in line at DHS. If it works at DL, why can't it work at WDW? I realize we're dealing with a much larger scale but why can't those smart people at disney figure this out?

The blogmickey post, at the very bottom, does speculate that WDW will implement the bathroom pass. But until WDW announces this, we really do not know.

One question I have is about the bathroom pass is "what about single riders"? There are times that I am at the park by myself. Since I do not have another person in my "party" I can't meet up with them at a merge point. So wonder what they will do in this situation? Do I have to get "adopted" by people around me to meet at the merge point?
I'm actually very curious about this too. The first time I go to GE I will be solo and there is no way I can make it through a 4 hr line without a bathroom break! Esp if I'm trying to stay hydrated in the Florida heat.

I'm not seeing the ability to book this on opening day of SWGE at DHS on the app.
I just answered my own question......directly from the disney website....

Starting March 28, 2019, ABC Commissary will be taking dinner reservations for dates beginning June 2, 2019. Book online or via (407) WDW-DINE.

Yeah that's probably what I would end up doing. Honestly with the wait being at least an hour you'll probably end up making friends in the line anyway, I wouldn't have a problem being a bathroom buddy for someone and I hope others would be as accommodating if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter