***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Making me pretty happy right now that we already have Sept 16-22 planned but a bit sad that most of that trip is at French Quarter and not on a skyliner resort, lol!

Another good thing we actually have no specific needs for that trip.....going to spend most of it at DHS

Well that’s floored me. I cannot believe they will not be opening both of new attractions together at DL. A new way to let me down Disney!

Beyond excited - trip already planned for late October and was so hoping it would open while I'm there!

I don't recall a mention of WHEN the 2nd phase of SWGE will be complete. So Rise to the Resistance will be opening later. I suppose that is smart on Disney's part? Let some of the newness wear off? We shall see.

I got so stunned, I missed the opening phases, lol. Is it for both parks? Did anyone get the details on that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter