**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

just wanted to thank @yulilin3 and everyone else here for all the great information in this thread

We leave today for our trip (roadtripping it down so don't get to Disney right away) and have the dessert party booked for Sat the 23rd and we are all really excited for it!

Congrats to all who were able to book August today!
have an awesome trip

I can't find any availability for 2 on August 27th but I can book the surrounding days. Is it possible that date is sold out already or is the system still being wonky?

We were able to book 8 for August 18

I switched a dimmer ressie to a late lunch so I can snack a bunch at the party

Hmmm what is Club Villian? Is it seasonal? We will be there in Dec. Thanks!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/club-villain/
there's another thread on this
I can't find any availability for 2 on August 27th but I can book the surrounding days. Is it possible that date is sold out already or is the system still being wonky?
I just checked and you can book for 1 but not for 2. It might be getting ready to sell out. I would try and book one and then another

just wanted to thank @yulilin3 and everyone else here for all the great information in this thread

We leave today for our trip (roadtripping it down so don't get to Disney right away) and have the dessert party booked for Sat the 23rd and we are all really excited for it!

Congrats to all who were able to book August today!

A little travelling music for ya!

Has anyone seen a review of the new party location on a blog? I read the review here but want to send a summary to a friend. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter