**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Update on the WDW site: Current fireworks show now showing for June, same dates as reported earlier

Kinda stinks, they release this late. I'm sure some folks will be able to switch their itinerary if they happen to have planned HS on a non production day. For us, I'm afraid we have too many reservations to make the switch this late in the game.

I wonder what they will have planned on the off nights....nothing?

so unless i change days for MGM i will not see the fireworks this year. Not sure I want to gamble changing everything around for two days with two different parks

so unless i change days for MGM i will not see the fireworks this year. Not sure I want to gamble changing everything around for two days with two different parks
If you are planning on Epcot, you can walk out through International Gateway after Illuminations and catch the fireworks from the Epcot > DHS pathway or maybe even make it to outside of the Studios gates.

If you are planning on Epcot, you can walk out through International Gateway after Illuminations and catch the fireworks from the Epcot > DHS pathway or maybe even make it to outside of the Studios gates.
Good idea. I've done the walk from IG to DHS in 20 minutes, cutting through Boardwalk via the pool. It can be done if you are close to the IG during Illuminations

Thanks for all the updates. Like I posted earlier, we'll be there Friday the 10th but I'm sure with it being a fireworks night AND PM EMH, it's gonna be a rough one. Our last night in Disney. We'll go out with a bang!

Wednesday is our Disney Springs night. Wonder if we would want to hop over to DHS to catch the fireworks that night too....hmmmm...

We have all of our FP's for EP the evening of June 29th; however, that is the only day that we would be able to see the SW fireworks. If we walk over the way that Hiro suggests above, is there a place we can hear the music? Where would be the best place to go to watch?

Ok, just saw this posted on the HUB. Here's what it says
Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular (which is the current show)
June 1,3,5,8,10,12,15,17, 19,22, 24, 26 and 29.
So it looks like Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays

I'm curious, is it better to watch the fireworks on a day with morning EMH (Sunday) or evening EMH (Friday)?

Wednesday is the day we switch hotels (split stay) so we won't be in a park that day, though I guess we could try to watch from outside the gate as a last resort.

Thanks!

We have all of our FP's for EP the evening of June 29th; however, that is the only day that we would be able to see the SW fireworks. If we walk over the way that Hiro suggests above, is there a place we can hear the music? Where would be the best place to go to watch?
The music is not pumped outside the park so the best way would be to be inside, if you can't then watch from anywhere along the lake after you walk under the overpass or by the flags close to the boat docks, find a video of the Fireworks l on YouTube and play it. The music will not be perfectly synced but at least it's something

I'm curious, is it better to watch the fireworks on a day with morning EMH (Sunday) or evening EMH (Friday)?

Wednesday is the day we switch hotels (split stay) so we won't be in a park that day, though I guess we could try to watch from outside the gate as a last resort.

Thanks!
Evening emh will be more crowded

The music is not pumped outside the park so the best way would be to be inside, if you can't then watch from anywhere along the lake after you walk under the overpass or by the flags close to the boat docks, find a video of the Fireworks l on YouTube and play it. The music will not be perfectly synced but at least it's something

@yulilin3 Thanks... hmmm, so I have to decide.... we have an "extra" night where we were doing either HS or EP for a 2nd night. We decided to do EP just because we were going to wander around WS after using our FP. We will be going back to EP another day and have the same FP's booked again. We've not seen the SW fireworks.... do you think it's worth moving things around to be inside the park??

@yulilin3 Thanks... hmmm, so I have to decide.... we have an "extra" night where we were doing either HS or EP for a 2nd night. We decided to do EP just because we were going to wander around WS after using our FP. We will be going back to EP another day and have the same FP's booked again. We've not seen the SW fireworks.... do you think it's worth moving things around to be inside the park??
The sw fireworks are the best fireworks show on property, and I'm not the only one to say this. A HUGE part of it is the music, it's much better to watch from the inside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter